6

Steve had made it very clear while we were in the jet that there would be no killing.

"Put your hands in the air!" The guy who'd hit me yelled.

I raised my arms, still holding my baton.

"Drop your weapon!" he yelled again.

I grinned at him, revealing my canines before I used all the force I could muster in throwing my baton, hitting him in the face as I ran for the pistol I'd dropped.

By the time I'd gotten the gun, the guy had recovered, I'd never fired a gun before, well other than Wanda's cell...

I aimed for his leg and fired, he collapsed with a scream.

I managed to take the gun before he could recover from the pain. I slammed the butt of the gun to the side of his head, making him go limp.

Everyone was confused now though, I heard another set of footsteps run down the stairs.

I aimed the gun at the door.

Steve burst through it a few seconds later, "Where did you get a gun?!"

I lowered the weapon, "It was on the wall," I told him as he looked at the guy I shot.

"Why did you shoot him?!" He yelled at me.

I went back into Wanda's cell as he yelled at me.

"He punched me in the face!" I yelled back at him as I helped Wanda out of her cell.

Wanda stumbled as I helped her out, I helped her sit down against a wall by the door, away from the glass.

"Steve who the hell is that?" Sam questioned as I walked over to Clint's cell with the pistol, he backed up and moved to the side.

I fired a shot through the glass, the bullet imbedded itself into the wall.

"We'll talk about it later, we need to get you guys out of here," Steve told him as he broke Sam's glass.

As soon as Clint was freed I went to Scott.

Clint went straight to Wanda.