13

Bucky had invited me to his room after breakfast, so I followed after him when he'd finished eating.

Bucky's room looked a lot like Sam's, boring and empty, not that any of us had been here long enough to do anything.

Bucky sat in his chair, which was by a desk. "Dot, do you know what school is?" he questioned, sounding serious.

I'd thought for a moment, it was a familiar word, but I wasn't sure what exactly it was.

"I heard about it on TV whenever Steve or Tony watched it," I told him.

He nodded his head in thought. "I think we should ask T'Challa if he can hire you some kind of teacher,".

I hadn't heard that word before. "Teacher," I sounded out slowly,

Bucky nodded his head, "Someone who can teach you basics of stuff. Like multiplication, history, how to read, colors, shapes, everything you couldn't do as a cat,".

That sounded like it would be interesting, "Will it be fun?" I asked, the tip of my tail lashing with anticipation.

He nodded his head, "I'll make sure they make it fun for you," he assured me as he stood up.

"You want to go ask T'Challa now?"

I nodded my head eagerly, making Bucky hide a smile as he got out of the chair.

"Let's go find him then," Bucky decided as he headed for the door, I followed him out.