5

It was a little after dark when we arrived at the Raft, just like T'Challa said.

The pilot had them open the doors for a refueling, Steve and I jumped out when someone opened the door.

"I got this Steve, go!" I called to him as I slammed someone's head against the side of the jet, successfully knocking him unconcious.

Steve nodded and ran down the hallway.

I took out my baton and hit the next guy in the groin, fighting wasn't so hard. Why does everyone make it seem so hard?

A gunshot sounded, puncturing the wall by my head, I made a startled noise and used a pillar as a shield until he got close enough to hit with my baton, he crumbled.

I looked around the room, that was all of them.

I heard Steve in the comms, "Security's down,".

I put my baton back on my thigh, "I am secure down here too," I told him cheerfully as I ran out of the room with a skip in my step.

There were a lot of unconcious men in the hall, I guessed that was Steve's doing.

I heard Steve in my ear, "Take a left and go down the stairs, all the way to the bottom,".

I jumped over rails to get down the stairs faster, there was a door with a keypad on it.

As soon as I approached it the red light turned green and the door opened.

Glass cells lined the walls, Scott was using his thighs as drums, Sam was leaning against a wall, Clint was laying on his bed, and Wanda... Oh poor Wanda...

I grabbed a pistol from the wall and shot the glass of Wanda's cell, making it shatter.

That got everyone's attention as they started beating the glass of their cages, yelling at me to leave Wanda alone.

I made the hole bigger with my baton before using the device T'Challa had given me. The metal bars bent out of shape.

I ran over to Wanda, who'd started to cry and I fell to my knees beside her.

"Please don't hurt me," she whimpered, my heart tightened as I clawed the belts of the straightjacket open.

She was confused by that, but it was short lived as I heard multiple footsteps running down the stairs.

I growled and grabbed my baton off of the floor and ran back out the door.

I hit the first man in the head, he fell. But the one behind him punched my eye before throwing me through the open door  I slid into Sam's cell.

I got back to my feet quickly, I didn't want to shoot anyone, but I would if I needed to.