7

We were out of there five minutes after everyone was freed.

Steve broke the collar around Wanda's neck and Clint carried her up the stairs and to the jet.

Scott was quiet though, had been since I got him out.

We were all piled on the jet where our pilot had been waiting.

I got out of my seat as soon as we were in the air.

"You gonna explain who the hell that is now?" Sam asked as the tip of my tail twitched.

Steve sighed, "That's Dot, my cat, or was my cat..." Steve told them, causing a few raised eyebrows.

"Weirder shit's happened," was all Clint said as he had an arm around Wanda, she looked exhausted.

I stood on the seats and opened one of the overhead cabinets as they started to talk about me.

"We stopped Zemo, but he injected Dot with something when she attacked him. T'Challa thinks it was something HYDRA had developed but never tested it," Sam glanced over at me.

I grabbed a couple shock blankets from the cabinet and hopped off the seats, making my way over to Scott.

"Did Stark get there?" Sam asked as I draped the blanket over Scott's shoulders, causing his attention to snap up to me.

He wrapped it closer around himself with a small, "Thank you,". 

I rubbed his shoulder before heading over to Wanda with the other blanket, "Yeah, but that's what Zemo wanted, Tony tried to kill Bucky..."

I draped the blanket around her shoulders, she clung to the blanket like a life line.

I frowned and looked up at Steve, "That's what happened?" I asked, taking a few steps towards him.

He nodded his head, "What did you think happened?'' he asked.

One ear twitched to the side, "I don't know, I was in the vents when it happened. I thought... I don't know what I thought. I was focused on the guy on the other side of the window," I told him.

It was silent for a while, I decided to sit with Scott until we landed.