You're rejecting me? Too bad I'm Pregnant

Gina's POV

All of a sudden, the pain starts. I mentally curse, feeling like an idiot for letting my guard down. I wish Nick didn't do this, yet he felt the need to destroy my heart over and over again. He was having sex with another girl, I could tell by the intensity. And I still think I should tell him. Although it probably won't work out in my favor.

I check the tests results again. All four say positive. I am pregnant. The one time I blindly follow Nick into something is the one time I get pregnant. It definitely wasn't a smart choice, in retrospect. The pain stops abruptly and I breathe a sigh of relief. Then, Nick's stomping footsteps sound on the stairs. I quickly hide the tests and sit on "our" bed.

"Look, Nick, I need to tell you something," I say. Nick frowns but continues to watch me, reeking of sex. "I, Gina Kirke, reject you, Nicholas Caine, as my mate," I say. Nick looks cheerful. Has he been waiting for this? "I accept your rejection. You have 2 hours to pack what you own and leave," he orders. I wince as the command washes over me. If only, if only he wasn't the Alpha of my pack!

"Alright. I'll just say something. You will regret this. It will sit in the back of your mind everyday. And the worst part is, your mark will have disappeared," I say calmly. I pull down the sleeve of my shirt. It reveals Nick's mark. NC❤GK. It slowly disappears. I had just fallen out of love with my soulmate. He winces as the spot where I marked him burns as the mark is removed. I smile and throw what I want into my drawstring bag.

I take extra care to include my pillow pet and other things I had as a child. Which meant a baby blanket and a stuffed wolf along with the panda pillow pet. They were all sentimental to me. Nick had laughed when I brought in the pillow pet. Told me to grow up. I am seventeen! How grown up am I supposed to be?

I pull the strings tight and sling the bag over my shoulders. I make sure I am out of sight before I shift. My large, dominating black wolf takes the place of my human form. There used to be a whole pack of 1,000 black wolves called DarkShifters. The Hunters and others had hunted them down and destroyed 980 of them. Twenty escaped. Including my parents.

I take off at a run. The cool breeze feels amazing on my fur as I dart between bushes and trees. I keep track of how far I run. When I stop and shift back to human, with my clothes on, I'm seven states away north. I guess I'm in Connecticut, but I used to be part of a Canadian pack so I don't know my states well.

I hear a rustle and sounds of paws on the ground. I've landed on a territory and I know whose. I quickly take out a knife and cross out my pack mark. I felt the connection snap and relief. There. I've officially left my life behind. I surrender the knife over as I get roughly dragged to the Alpha's office.

_____________________________________________________________________

Here's the first chappie! My second rejected and pregnant story!

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!