Backfires

JK: M-mommy?!  Where are you?

                                ***

*Here before your very eyes you have your little trouble maker.  Blind folded and tied up to the chair you keep close to your work station. You were at work, slaving away into your mess of business letters and project dates, when you received a text from your beloved baby boy, Kookie.

Kookie🐰: mommy I did a no no and I'm sorry. I swear I didn't mean to!😔

Mommy💋: what did you do baby?

Kookie🐰: if I tell mommy,  mommy won't get mad?

Mommy💋: Just tell mommy what you did baby. I won't get mad. (Crosses fingers)

Kookie🐰: umm ok...

Kookie🐰: Kookie touch himself and now it hurts. I didn't mean to I swear! Mommy don't be mad pleaeeeee!!

Mommy💋: I'm coming home.

Kookie🐰: Is mommy mad?

Kookie🐰:  mommy?

Kookie🐰: m-mommy!!  I'm sorry please don't be mad.

Kookie🐰: I'll do anything please just don't punish kookie!

Kookie🐰: mommy!!!

                                  ***  

You:  I'm right here baby.
*you whispered into his ear while passing him by. He gulped down his own saliva, his body completely naked, feeling the hot air on this ear you could see his chills going down his spine.

JK: M-mommy, I-

You: You couldn't wait till mommy got home could you? To think I was going to let you fuck me.

JK:  o-oh mommy please let kookie fuck you.  I'll be a good boy. I promise!!

*His arms flexed against the restraints to try and brake free. His mochi pink on the tip as well as his visible veins prominent on the left side, began to all twitch. It was so hard for you to not release him and let him fuck you hard doggy style. But this is his punishment.

*You had put your legs on either side of his hips, your core and his inches away. You kissed his neck inching towards his lips, once they touched you had bit his bottom lip,  forcing your tongue passed his mouth. He whimpered causing his erection to rub up against your core. You had pulled away from the kiss.

JK: m-mmommy is hurts! Please I want to be inside!  It hurts,  it hurts alot!

*Your core was completely stoked. You rubbed his mochi before putting only his tip inside.

You: Don't move or ill take you out.

*He wined at your request but did not question it. He new from experience not to question you. You began to move just along his tip. Nothing more nothing less. You looked into the face of your baby boy. His teeth biting onto his bottom lip, face red from how flustered he had become. Hair stuck onto his forehead from sweating so much.

JK: I can't anymore!  I need more!

*With that his hips smashed into yours. Moving at a rapid pace. You could hear him crying from how good he felt to have you ingolf his whole erection. You could not stop him since you had wanted this just as much as him.

*Yes you were supposed to punish him but you hadn't touched him in so long. You can't even remember. I guess it wasn't his fault.

JK: m-M-MOMmy!  I'm ganna CUM! 

You: mommy's ganna cum too kookie!

*His whole body as well as yours spasmed like crazy. His hot liquid shooting into you with every thrust. Small screams being heard from your sensitive baby boy who surprisingly lasted longer than you had thought. Hot puffs of air coming out of both mouths. Slowly you tried to rise up off him. But since he had been to sensitive for you to even move he screamed and finally broke the restraints. Holding your hips in place so that you don't move. You moaned from because of his touch which caused you to tighten up onto him.

JK: M-mommy... I-...

*His hands grip onto your waist and begin moving you once again.

You: Does kookie want to go again? 

*He nodded his head very quickly. Taking note of how exited he looked to finally be able to fuck the shit out of his mommy.

You: round two it is.

(A/N)

Ok I'm so so sorry I was keeping all y'all waiting!  My bad lol 😂😂😂forgive me!!!!!  But YES yes this is a new story and I will be doing all the BTS members and maybe mixing some 3somes or 4somes between them and their MOMMY which is us🙌 so yea this is just the first one of many. And yea sorry again for ghosting y'all for a hot minute. But yea I'm back!  ANYWAYS as always I j-hope you enjoyed!  Bye bye my kinkies😘