April 10,1991

Dear Diary,

We've moved me and my dad it's just us after mum left. Ever sense she found out about magic she has neglected us. Though dad refuses to take off his wedding ring or file any devorce papers. The house we are in is nice. It's just a simple flat on Baker St.
Which reminds me of Sherlock Holmes.
I remember my dad reading me the mysteries he solved though Shirley (I will not call her my mum any longer)thought they were to grown up for a six-year old. I love the view. And my simple trundle bed right next to it which is were I am now.
I do wish that we didn't move into the city though. I loved the country side and never wanted to leave. Alright dads calling me down for some sort of dinner I'll be back soon.

After dinner,

So dad had his attempt on chicken which was burnt but didn't want to tell him. Ok dad is calling me again. I'll be back.

This is what just happened,
When I came down stairs there was a girl(some here among the age of  eleven  which is my age. Presumably.)she had long blond hair wit a flower crown in it. She was wearing a crop-top with short jeans and tennis shoes on.
She said "Hi my name is Becky and I was wondering if you wanted the privilege of being my friend." She spoke slowly and in a high voice as if she ran the world. And also when she talked she walked in an sat on a nearby arm chair that had just been unpacked which was rude and so I replied with." Well excuse me but I don't need permission to be anyone's friend expecaly yours. Your not well come here." I said this while puling the girl out of the house and shutting/locking the door.
I went up stairs but was stoped by dad," So she nice?" "No she's just a filthy muggle just like Shirley!" I started walking away but was stoped by his firm grip on my arm.
"Don't you dare speak about your mother like that or any one that is." He stared at me his stare digging deep into my soul.
Was he doing this on purpose or was it magic? " Your not my father and she wasn't my mother and she never will be." I pulled lose from his grip and slammed my bedroom door in his face. I felt some what sorry for what I said but I truly meant every bloody word.

Susan Barley,