part 20.

Shawns P.O.V

We make it back to the dull room. Johns still on his phone. Ian is asleep.

" You guys can go home" John tells us.

"Please?" Allyssa asks. John nods.

John takes out the keys. He hands them to me.

"Be careful" He tells us.

"How are you going to get home?" I ask.

He just shrugs. "Uber" ...that sentence made everyone laugh.

We leave the room and enter the halls.

"How are you feeling?" She ask me.

"I have a headache" i tell her. I feel like i can tell her everything. I know she will listein and understand.

"We can get water?" I nod no.
...........<>..................
............<>..................

We continue talking. I like spending time with Allyssa. I feel like she just hated me because people stereotyped me "Higher then her" due to the fact that im a celebrity.

Im currently in the car. Its starting to get dark out. I look out the window. Were in a city. A city i forgot the name of. Where going "home"....the tour bus. I want to see my mom. I want to see my dad. I want to see my sister.

My Sister....she seems to get things better then i do. She seems to understand more.

"We should hang out. We should get to know eachother beter" Allyssa breaking the comfurt silence. I look at her. Her hair blowing from the wind. Her eyes staring at the road.

"I would like that" i smile.

She hated me. Did she really?

"Like right now. We should go to a park. Or just do a car ride. A car ride to no where" she tells me. I nod. I just nod.

"Car ride?" She then asks again.

"Yeah" i say. Really enjoying this. I keep looking out the window. The trees passing by. The street lights illuminate the city.

"What do you think? What do you usually think?" Allyssas voice breaks again.

I look away from the hollow window.

"I think about alot of things. I think about the past. The moment. Sometimes the future" i tell her.

The city lights glowing on her face. She smiles.

"That seems tireing" she responds. That sentence making us both laugh.

"What about you?" I tell her.

She makes a stop due to the red light. She looks around. She then locks eyes with me.

"I think about love. I wonder if i will ever have love. If i will find a boy...a boy who loves me for who i am." She tells me. I smile. What if i am?

"Wow" i say. She then steps on the break and starts the car.

"I dont know what i think about then" i tell her.

...l...a...t...e...r...o...n...i...n...t...h...e...c...a...r

Allyssas pov
______________

Weve been driving around for a few minutes. We have also been talking. Talking about alot. Hes interesting. Hes soft. Hes vulernable. Hes sensitive. Hes shawn.

At the begging i thought he was rude. I thought he was stuck up. I thought he was snobby. I thought he was a fboy. I thought he was a jerk.

Hes the complete opposite.

I look at him. Hes resting his head on the door right now. I roll down his window to joke with him. He quickly jumps up. He then starts laughing. Which makes me laugh.

"Hey" he says highpichted. While laughing.

"Im sorry" I tell him. Still laughing.

"That was messed up" he says while laughing. He then grabs his phone out and tweets something.

"Whatcha tweeting" i say sounding like a child.

He turns to me and smiles.

"Nothing" he says while smilling. Dear, that sweet smile.

"Keep an eye on the road" he tells me. I laugh and look at the road.

Theres something about him. Something really special.

.........*.........*......*..........*.........*.......*....*.......

Thankyou guys sm much for reading my book! I cant believ i got a thousand reads so far! Im also #5 trending on #stressed....i cant believe it😊 Thank you! Also.....whats your favorite sinhle so far?