Part 9

HI GUYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Shawns p.o.v

Right now i am currently in my bed. Feeling the ground beneath us while the bus drives. We are heading towards the airport to go to California for my first show for this tour. Im anxious, nervous but im also really excited. i turn off my phone due to a headache forming from me straining my eyes to much. i gently put it on my stomach and close my eyes. 

................................................................................................................................................

        "SHAWN, WAKE UP!" i hear screaming. i instantly open my brown heavy eyes from that wonderful nap i had. 

i see John standing in front of me while looking at me. 

"okay" i say getting up grabbing my phone and leaving the bus. 

I enter outside the sun hurting my eyes, making me squint them. i look around me and see  Alyssa and Ian talking so i make my way over there. 

"hey guys" i say looking at them. "hey" Alyssa response with a smile. "whats up" ian tells me. i smle at them. 

"my first concert for the tour is today" i tell them. 

"yah, how you feeling?" i hear Alyssa ask. "im nervous" i laugh. "okay, we have 20 min to get in the plane, come on" John tells us from behind us. we all grab our stuff and head towards the building. 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(on plane)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"but why not?" i ask Ian while being told he doesnt like Harry potter. "i just dont" he tells me i laugh and look at Alyssa. She  smiles and nods at me.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".

We all get off the plain and we entered the airport...the plane ride consisted of me and Alyssa talking about food while the rest were  sleeping. We enter the building with tiredness and a lazy posture due to the long ride. We all walk toward the chairs to wait for our bus to take us to the hotel we would be staying at. I automatically sit down right next to alyssa who is on her phone. We all sit there sharing yawns while out of no where an alarm start ringing through the building. My heart starts beating faster and faster each second. 

"THIS IS A PRACTICE ALARM I REPEAT THIS IS A PRACTICE ALARM" 

We hear as we still stay in our seat feeled with shock. i look over at Alyssa who looks just as scared and nervous as the rest of us. i go up to her and sit closer. "its okay, your fine" i say comfurting her. She nods and stars crying. i quickly wrap my arms around her and hug her. 

"whats wrong?" i ask. She sniffles and says, "nothing just got scared. When i was younger i was in a shooting...it was  terrorfying.