A jerk, is always a jerk

CHAPTER 1

He pinned me to the wall, and look directly into my eyes, i tried to remove my gaze from him but i can't, it's like there's a spell enchanted on me to stare back in his dark orb tantalizing eyes.

I arched my eyebrow.

"Stop being 'hard to get', manager"

He whispered, and push his body closer to mine.

"What the hell are you saying?"

I acted innocently, still looking at him.

"If you're having fun of being 'hard to get' manager, soon you'll be mine and i'll make it hard"

With his pervert line, i punched his arms really hard! But it just nothing to him! What the heck?

"Jerk"

He grinned.

"Okay guys! Let's start! Breaktime is over! Comeback to work!"

My co-workers started to adjust the lights and the camera man take a few shots with his camera and checked it. All became busy after the break, we're all serious to this job except this one......

"Speechless huh?"

"Excuse me, i'm going to work"

"Later"

I crossed my arms in my chest.

"Jefferson!!!"

Luckily, The staff calling this bastard. They ready and seem Jefferson is the only one who is missing.

He'll gonna take a photoshoot for the advertisement in the Billboard. Funny is that he will advertise a branded condom, pfft! Hahahaha. Though it's favored to him to take this project! So as a manager i agreed to accept their offer.

But i don't know that this photoshoot needs to be topless!! Damn, that's the reason why he accepted the project immediately! He wants to show how great his ass is!

He have perfect eight pack abs, a washboard chest and pinkish nipples that will make your jaw drop.

A wide shoulders and his biceps look exercised daily. He look like a greek god in short. Even he has a well-built body, it not looks disgusting on him, but it's added to his handsome face.

'Why i complimenting him by the way?'

I didn't do nothing just to watch, because i cannot decline the offer, it's here and there's no turning back, we signed the paper. I exhaled and sitted in the swivel chair near the table.

He posed as the director says. While posing, he turn his gaze on me and give me a wink! He's not even contented! He give me a seductive lip bite making my eyes widen in disbelief!

Why don't he look at the camera? The director will shout at him on what he is doing!

He grinned and changed his pose, where Jefferson put his hands in the nape, showing the hair in his underarms sexily.
He smiled at the camera.

The photoshoot went well, and they said that there will be a party at the bar nearby. I don't know if i'm going to attend, i have to meet my cousin in the mall at 8:45 pm.

I take a glance in my phone, it's 7:09

"Asienna Anson"

Speaking of the devil, the jerk is here.

"What?"

I said with an irritated tone.

"Are you attending the party?"

He put his hand inside his pocket and smiled, an evil smile. I didn't answer him.
I get my bag and continue to walk, he's following me. Questioning me repeatedly about the party.

I stopped and face him,

"I'm busy, and i'm going to meet someone"

I rolled my eyes then
his eyes darken, i gulped hard.

"Male or Female?"

"It's none of your Business"

He still followed me until i reach the elevator, i press the down button and folded my arms in my chest, waiting for the ride. I can feel the stare of him beside me but i choose to don't care of his annoying existence.

The elevator opens, i enter and, mind you! He is still following me.

"Can you leave me alone?"

My eyebrows meet and look at him with an irritated reaction. His face is blank, staring at the door.

"I want to know, if he's a male or a female"

There's a hint of authority in his voice, still his emotion is blank.

I press the close button and the ground floor. My vision is becoming blurry, a sign that my head hurts and i'm tired.

Why do he need to be inform!
I don't know if my guts is right that he is jealous? Pssh! There's no reason to be jealous of! he don't like me.

He said, i'm not the kind of girl suited to be his girlfriend, i'm sane and his insane for acting possessive, I've noticed one of these days. Arggh! This is the fvcking effect of reading a lot of hopeless romantic books. I'm thinking of something that is impossible.

'Damn'

**ding!**

Sign:  4   (fourth floor)

"The person i'll meet is my cousin, no need to worry"

"You're lying"

Lying? I've said the truth! It's true!

"Why did you say that i'm lying? Acting like a lie detector huh?"

I smirked and arched my eyebrow.

"You're not being sincere"

He turned his head towards my direction, i can see the pain in his eyes but i don't know where it came from, The pervert and childish Jefferson is not into him, he's now different, looking innocent and in pain.

**ding!**

Sign: 3  (third floor)

"What sincere are you saying? You know? You're being pointless here, i don't know what you're thinking!"

I shouted him and punch his hard chest many times, i'll put my anger on punching him.

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNEW ME AT ALL ASIENNA!, YOU'RE LIKE A GIRL INJECTED BY AN ANESTHESIA! YOU DON'T CONSIDER MY FEELINGS! YOU DON'T FEEL IT DIDN'T YOU?!, DAMN IT!"

He stormed out and left me dumbfounded and shocked.

My hands and my lips are trembling after i stop punching him, i hate it when he shout, i really.....hate it.  I'm scared like crazy when he shout like that.

"What the heck?"

I murmured under my breath.