"Right, awesome..." Dean replied awkwardly, chuckling in discomfort. He wasn't sure what to say. Dean wasn't used to people telling him he was beautiful. Well, not the way that Cas meant it anyway. Women (and some men) would compliment Dean on his charm and good looks, but he was often called attractive or handsome. Beautiful wasn't the word that most people used to describe him. They judged his exterior looks while Cas was seeing everything that made Dean who he was.

At a loss for words, Dean sat up and said, "Well, I uh, should probably take a shower so we can get some stuff done today."

As Dean tossed back the blankets, his hair slipped into his eyes. Dean huffed in frustration as he batted the long locks away. "Fucking hair is going to be a pain in my ass."

"I like your hair like this," Castiel murmured as he reached up and tucked the long strands behind Dean's ear. Dean leaned into the touch and let Castiel's fingers play absently with his hair for a minute.

"I don't like it," Dean complained. "It gets in my way, and it makes me feel like Sam with his freakishly long hair."

After a minute, Dean finally forced himself to stand, his legs aching slightly as he stood. Dean couldn't wait to take a shower. It would really help loosen up his muscles and help him wake up more fully.

Dean felt a little strange being naked around Cas, but he tried not to let it bother him. He thought about the dozens of other women who'd seen him walking around naked –well when he had been a guy at least. He refused to let himself feel uncomfortable around Cas. That was just going to make things awkward between them which was the last thing that Dean wanted.

Dean could feel Cas watching him as he walked towards the bathroom. He turned at the door and smiled softly at Cas, meeting those endless blue eyes and seeing nothing but love in them.

"While you take your shower I'll make some breakfast," Castiel said as he tossed his own blankets off and stood up too.

Dean's eyes sparkled at the mention of food. Good food was the number one way to win Dean's heart, and Cas knew it. "That sound's great."

"Pancakes maybe? Does that sound good?" Cas asked as he cocked his head to the side.

"That's perfect Cas," Dean's mouth was already watering at the thought of warm, fluffy pancakes. His stomach grumbled in agreement, urging Dean to hurry up and take a shower. "I'll be back before you know it."

With that Dean disappeared into the bathroom, the thought of Cas and pancakes on his mind.

Once in the bathroom Dean shut the door and turned on the water. As he let the water heat up, he stood in front of the mirror and blinked at what he saw in the reflection.

His neck was covered in fresh, dark hickeys. Dean was a little surprised to see just how many there were across his skin. He didn't remember Cas marking him up quite that much. Dean wasn't really one to complain about hickeys it was just that they wouldn't really be that easy to hide. Sam was never going to let him hear the end of this.

As the mirror began to grow foggy, Dean tugged at his tangled hair. Apparently, his hair turned into a bit of a rats nest after a wild night of sex and sleep. This hair had to go; Dean was not going to walk around with hair ten times longer than his brothers. Dean let his eyes fall to the sink where he had placed his favorite hunting knife the night before. He stared at it for a second with narrowed eyes. Dean knew he was no professional hairdresser, but at this point, he didn't figure that it mattered too much. After all, how hard could it be to cut your own hair? With that, Dean picked up the knife in one hand and grabbed a section of hair with the other. Maybe he'd be able to give himself one of those butch girl looks. He figured that style would actually look pretty good on him.