Chapter One

"You drive so slow,V-hyung!"Jungkook taunted as they narrowly missed another car. The sound of horns were all around them as they sped along the road,chasing the reckless car in front of them.

"If I drive faster,I'm pretty sure we'll go to jail,"Taehyung gave a shout as a bullet grazed the car window. "Oh my god,Jungsoo and Heechul is going to kill us."

Jungkook cocked his gun. "I think I'm more worried about the latter person."He rolled down the window and leaned outside,aiming the pistol at the wheel.

"Hurry up!There's a jam ahead of us!"

He held his breath as he shot. The wheel burst,and the car skidded,thankfully slowing down without overturning. Taehyung came to a screeching halt and barged out of the car,sprinting towards their targets. Jungkook followed close behind.

"Hands in the air!"He ordered,aiming it at their two criminals,who stumbled out of their car.

They slowly lifted their arms and let go of the money bag. Taehyung smiled devilishly before cuffing them. The sound of a police siren could be heard,and they both froze.

The police car stopped,and a very pissed looking Jungsoo stepped out.

"You've clearly never seen Jungsoo-hyung angry."Taehyung mumbled.
_____

"That was so reckless of you."Jungsoo was pacing angrily,scolding them as they sunk in the two chairs like naughty children. Jungkook rubbed the scar over his eyebrow nervously.

Thank goodness Heechul-hyung is not here- As if by some taboo,his former mentor walked through the office door,slamming it behind him.

"Oi,brats!What were you both thinking?!"Heechul raised his voice,glaring at the both of them.

Jungkook did not think it was possible for him and Taehyung to sink lower in shame,but they both shrunk as Heechul's gaze burned a hole in them.

Jungsoo massaged the bridge of his nose. "You were chasing a car into the most populated part of the city-"

"We know."Taehyung mumbled,his ears turning red.

"-and then you drove onto the sidewalk-"

"But hyung,the cars were all moving so slow!"Jungkook shot up from his chair.

"Don't interrupt him!"Heechul snarled,causing him to flinch and sit back down.

"-and then you never called for backup!"Jungsoo finished,letting out a frustrated sigh. "Seriously,what is wrong with you two?!"

"We couldn't call for backup."Taehyung protested weakly under Jungsoo's withering stare.

"Tell me. Just before the start of the highway,what is there?"Heechul asked in a deadly tone.

Jungkook felt his cheeks flood with shame and embarrassment. There was a police department located there,being led by Chief Yang.

"A police department."Jungkook wanted to die in a hole.

"Exactly!"Heechul hissed. Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked down,and even though Jungkook was 23 years old and Taehyung was 25 years old,Jungkook felt the tears sting his eyes. He felt as if he disappointed the whole world.

"Oh my god,Heechul,they're crying,"Jungsoo's voice had gone soft,and he knelt to their eye-level. "It's alright. You're both just fresh out of your apprenticeships. Just...don't do anything like that again."

"I'm sorry,hyungs."Jungkook finally looked up just in time for Heechul to hand them a few tissues with a hardened look.

"You're lucky Leeteuk is here."He muttered,before exiting the office.

"I have to go back to work. I doubt Heechul would let you both work after this,so why don't you both take a rest?"Jungsoo's tone was gentle.

"Okay."Taehyung sniffled,before engulfing the senior in a hug. Jungsoo patted his back,and kissed the top of their heads.

"Take care of yourselves."