I lock my phone and choose an outfit to go to school in. I decide on my black high-waisted jeans, a red tight crop top, a mini black jacket and my Nike shoes.

I am not sure if I'll go see him today, he really irritated me. I'll see how I feel after school.

I get to school and I get a few chocolates from guys and I get two roses as well. Oh and letters.
Very cute, but shame, it won't get further than a 'thank you' and a hug.

I write my test and I think it was freaking amazing! But I don't wanna be too confident and then it turns out all my answers were shit. You know those tests that surprise you.

All the couples at school are just all over each other and in all of our faces.
So I basically give in. I'll go see him. I can't deal.

So it's after school and the bus comes and I get on and then get off in his town.
I take out my phone to text him.

Savannah: I'm here. By the bus stop nearest to your house.

Three minutes later I see him walking to me in a huge grey hoodie and jeans. He smiles at me and my irritation slowly dissolves away.
He hugs me and lifts me up.

"You still sick?" I ask as we walk to his house.

"Yeah, it's actually worse. So if you don't mind taking a risk of being infected.." he smiles

"It's fine."

"I'm sorry nana, don't be mad...especially not today."

"Oh so now you decide to take an interest in today?"

He says nothing. He opens the door to his room and I see scented candles lit all around the place. The place looks so nice, comfortable and like it took time to plan.

I laugh, "How did you know I would come? What if I didn't?"

"I was kinda just hoping you would. I was tryna be positive here nana," he blushes, "Am i forgiven?"

I laugh and I hug him in response. He looks relieved.
He asks while blushing, "Are those roses for me?"

Uhmm.. well..no i got them from other niggas...

"Oh, of course! Happy Valentine's Day," I blush with guilt inside of me. I feel bad for giving him the gifts that I was given. But I didn't wanna break his spirit. He looked so happy that I got him roses.
He hugs me and thanks me. He gives me a box of my favourite chocolates.

I feel like a child on Christmas day who got everything she wanted.

We spend the next three hours talking about everything and anything.

Next thing I know, I'm on top of his lap grinding against his...happy place. It's currently really happy that I'm on his lap.
I'm grinding to the music that's playing. His lips suck against my neck causing me to moan softly.
He then brings his lips to mine and my lips part.
I bite his bottom lip, he sucks my top lip and pulls it gently.
I feel butterflies in my stomach and I feel sparks.
Sparks. Wait. I literally feel sparks. I open my eyes and gasp.

"Alex! The candle!"

"Fuck!!" He stands up and picks the one candle that must have fallen onto the bed and started to burn his jacket that was on the bed, so close to us.

He puts the fire out. I don't know whether to laugh or be serious in this moment. So I just sit there and cover my mouth.
After a few seconds he begins to laugh and I laugh too.

He makes fun of how my face looked.

"Well you should have seen how fast you got up," I laugh.

I'm glad nothing serious happened.

"You see? You try to be romantic and this is what you get," he says.

"Sparks," I smile.

"Stop tryna make this a figurative, sweet meaning for you," he laughs.

"Shut up! You felt the sparks between us, and all around us. We were flames"

"And I'm the crazy one?" He teases.

I lean in to kiss him once more but he steps back and laughs
"If this is what happens when we kiss , then no more"

"Okay. Cool. No more."

"What the fuck? No, don't agree." He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around me. Fireworks. In my head this time.

Now it's about time for me to catch the bus, so we walk to the bus stop and then as the bus comes, he gives me one quick kiss and while that happens, I pull his cap off and run into the bus with it.
I wear it and he stands there looking at me with his mouth opened.
I show him a heart with my hands. And he laughs and shows me the middle finger.
It's his favourite cap. But I'm his favourite person, so it makes sense. Right? Yes.

As soon as I get home I get the text message.

Alex: Did you get home safely?

I blush and for some reason a weird thought comes into my head.

Savannah: Yes😊 thank you. Hey. I just found a cute nickname for you. Don't ask how, because I don't know.

Alex: Yeah?

Savannah: Buba😊

Alex: Buba? Like..

Savannah: Yes..pronounce it like booobaaaa😂😊❤

Alex: 😂 uhm. Okay. I won't ask. I won't complain nana.

Savannah: Good. Cause I'm saving your contact as that now😊

Buba: Oh I already saved you as 'Nana' ☺

Nana: Oh😂😀😊☺ well then. It's sorted. You have a name for me and I have one for you. No questions asked.

Buba: You really thought this through huh? Like you've been waiting for this day😂😂

Nana: Shut up you twit😂

Buba: I'm a twit now?😂

Nana: You always are.😂😁 but thank you for today. It was great seeing you. I can feel that I am going to get the flu, thanks buba. Goodnight Mister

Buba: Goodnight Miss. 😚😘 i hope you get the flu too nana❤ we're in this together.

He's so full of shit though.