In the Midst, of the Creation, of our Universe (DRAFT?)

The stars were so bright that it lit up creation. I could see to the bottom of the waters, the animals swimming and the insects soaring. I was told that each star has a story... that everything in creation has a story. Are you ready to listen? It all began in another dimension. A dimension where nothing is as it seems and certainly nothing like our own. Suzy star was sitting in space. Just chilling. Waiting for a wind to come and make her fall to "somewhere". "Somewhere" Suzy thought. "Somewhere is where I'd like to be". You see, in the somewhere of nowhere there isn't much something that goes on. All there is is darkness, and silence, and space. But nothing is as it seems. Suzy heard a sound, a sound she's never heard before. Like rain falling on a tin roof. The sound was getting louder and louder, until it crept inside her. She held her hands to her ears, closed her eyes and the sound stopped. The rain began to fall again in the distance... she followed it and saw a purple light emerge from another star. This star much bigger and brighter than Suzy. She had never seen a star so beautiful before. Besides herself of course. This giant star beaming purple light was named Derek. Suzy was way too nervous to talk to him, but she didn't go all the way here for nothing.
Lucky for her, Derek was a confident star who would never shy away from talking to a fan. He approached her and introduced himself as she looked at him with admiration.

"So where do you come from?" asked Suzy. "Well it's a long story. I wasn't always such a bright star" Said Derek sadly. "At star high I was at the bottom of my class"