The Friendship of Wind & Water

Water and Wind are best friends. They have been, since they first met. They love to dance together under the moonlight. Wind will take Water by they hand and twirl them over the sandy shores. You can hear them swaying, and doing the tango every night.

Water also has a close friendship with Earth. Water rises over the Earth every night, tucking it in. Earth repays Water by always having a place for them to stay. This relationship how ever does not sit well with Wind. Wind thought they were suppose to be Water's best friend. Earth could sense Wind's jealousy by the hard harsh howls they been giving out.

One night, Wind decided not to show up to their nightly dance with Water. Instead, Wind decided to go into hiding so they would never have to deal with Water and Earth again. This made Water really upset, and soon became very distance with Wind as well. In fact, Water was heartbroken and didn't even want to be friends with Earth anymore.

Earth wasn't too fazed with Water no longer talking to them. Earth had made new friends. Earth's new friend Fire was not the best influence but they kept Earth warm and they liked that. Unfortunately one day Fire got out of control and started burning Earth.

Fire was spreading all over, and Earth was incinerating. Fire became so loud, Wind decided to come out of hiding to check it out. Wind could see Earth was in trouble, so they tried to blow Fire out but wasn't strong enough. They knew the only one who could save Earth was Water.

When Wind asked Water to help save Earth, they refused to help. They were too heartbroken to want to help out Wind. Wind explained it wasn't them who needed help but their old friend Earth. When Water heard it was Earth who needed help, they felt immediately bad. Water knew they did to Earth what Wind did to them, and Earth didn't deserve that.

Water wanted to help Earth but could only make it out to Earth's edge. That unfortunately was no where close to where Fire was causing harm. That only way Water was going to reach Fire was with the help of Wind. This meant Water and Wind had to put their differences aside if they were going to work together to save Earth.

Wind let out a big gust, which helped pushed Water further out onto Earth. With a few more extra gusts, Water was finally able to reach Fire and put them out. Earth was badly singed but was highly grateful to be saved. Earth told Water and Wind that they made a great pair.

Later that night, Water and Wind met up so they could dance under the moonlight like they use to do. Wind took Water by they hand and twirled them over the sandy shores as Earth watched in an amusement. In no time, they were back to being best friends. They agreed that they would continue to meet up every night and dance like they used to, and Earth always came back to watch.