~5~

(I took that picture btw)

Eli's POV
When I got to Megan's room I saw all her bruises and marks. When she saw me I could tell she was happy she tried to say something but she couldn't.
Doctor: hi are you Eli Oliver
Eli: uh yes...yes I am I'm Megan Olivers sister.
Doctor: hi Eli I'm Dr.Sean I am taking care of Megan. But there are somethings with her do you have parents here
Eli: uh no our mom died from a car accident and our dad is in prison for a lot of things. We currently live with a boy named Daniel Seavey and his parents. Since my sister is close to graduating high school and is almost 18. We were just going to stay at their house till she is 18 and is graduated and move to L.A. together and I'll get home schooled.
Dr.Sean: ok... t-that's ok I'll just talk to them because they are here.
Eli: WAIT....can you please say what is wrong with her
Dr.Sean look at me with sorrowful eyes
Dr.Sean: your sister has struggling to talk and from what is looks like she may not be able to talk. We has been quite forgetful of things and may have lost some of her memory. But we are gonna have to run more test to find out. But I gonna need to talk to you more so could you come with me I also need to inform Daniel and his family and some other people who are here for her.
We walk to the lobby and I sit down next to Daniel. Dr Sean sits down and tells them the exact same thing she told me and then asked something.
Dr.Sean: I am curious does anyone know what happened to Megan?
Daniel then stood up
Daniel: I do.
Dr.Sean:ok...please tell me I know what I'm also dealing with so I have more information.
Daniel:ok.....so we were eating lunch having a good time but then Jason her ex-boyfriend was really mad by what she said to him yesterday. So she pulled her hair knocked her down to the floor she then hit her head He then picked her  by her shirt and put her close to his face and said something.
He then slapped her and threw her on the floor again. She mouthed "go to us but Eli did what she said and I stayed. Jason saw Eli start to leave and then he picked Megan up again and then picked Eli up by his collar. He threw Eli on the ground making him unconscious and then dropped Megan and kicked her  in the stomach and punched her in the throat multiple times. Then after about 5 minutes of all that she finally became unconscious. After I saw her unconscious I went in and punched him in the face and then he turned around put me to the the ground and started to punch me in the face and kick me in the stomach a few times.
Dr.Sean: oh wow um uh....ok have that gone before
I shook my head yes
Daniel: the things Megan told me is that Jason was always abusive and mean like her father, but her father is worse. But on the first time I ever witnessed Jason hurting Megan was the other day because I am new to the school so I've never seen it before until the other day. When I watched the other day he came up to her and ripped her headphones off
And then called her a horrible name. He then threw her headphones across the lunchroom and walked away laughing She didn't say anything back to him She just got up grabbed her headphones and start the leave until Jason threw an open milk carton at her then she looked totally soaked and cold. She then looked at him then started to ran away until he grabbed her again and threw her on the ground and spilt more milk on her and food and called her names people were staring and laughing except me and her brother who just walked into the lunch room. He called her another name
Then he kicked her and was about to grab the trash can and dump it on her until Eli tried to help stick up for her he said...
Eli: Stop messing with my sister asshole!
Jason: what are you gonna do about it cry besides your younger do your the bigger crybaby
He then pushed Eli on top of Megan as she tried to get up but then Jason and one of his friends threw Eli. Then Eli landed on her and made her fall down then Jason dump the trash can over her and Eli.
Dr.Sean: oh my god that poor thing. But I'm sorry to say this she may not be able to talk for a month or more because how damage it is from him punching her in the throat.
Daniel: oh god can I see her is she awake.
Dr.Sean: uh....yes! She is awake.
She then leads Me, Eli, and my family I left the four others guys in the lobby who are my band mates I don't know if she remembers me telling her. Especially after her hitting her head so much from the floor/Jason. When I saw her my heart broke her was all bandaged up with bruises and a cast on her right arm
Eli: uh how is my sister supposed to write her right hand because that's the hand she writes with?!
Daniel: it's ok we can all get through this together no matter what
I tried to calm Eli down but then Megan eyes started to roll to the back of her head and started to punch shaking violently she was having a seizure.
Dr.Sean: SHE SEIZING. HURRY UP AND HOLD HER! (Those who watch grey's anatomy this is where I'm trying to get this from, but in my own way. I love Greys anatomy) I'm sorry but your going to have to the leave the room so we can work.
We all turned around and walked away Eli was now sobbing into my shoulder. A nurse then ran out
Nurse: she needs surgery will you allow to do surgery
My parents said yes and Eli did too.
~ time skip 1 hour~
2:00pm
Megan is still is surgery Eli fell asleep from crying so much and from everything that has happened today. I was also crying with anger and sadness I was getting feelings for her. I don't know what to do
Finally the boys started to talk to me because they didn't want to talk to me earlier because I was in a bad mood.
Jonah: you ok bro
I looked at him with sad and angry eyes. I snapped at him and I didn't mean to.
Daniel: does it look like I'm ok Jonah
Jonah:uh...no....sorry just trying to help you out here in this situation
Daniel: whatever
I get up and walk outside and sit on a bench in the rain. I start to sob again
Daniel: why did that happen. The girl I have feelings for after meeting her less that a week I have feelings for. And now she may die I should of done something during it but I was to freaking scared that I would make it worse get beat up even though I did get beat up after it. I kissed her on like the first or second day of meeting her and it felt good and right I wanted to kiss her more but her brother came and in and I couldn't kiss her again I didn't want to look desperate. She hasn't even met the rest of the band yet and she may not be able to talk ever again...UGH it's all my fault. I should of helped her and not of been afraid. UGH...........

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's still sad but I'm running out of ideas! But I do have something good planned. Trying to find as many errors as I can. And I'm trying my best. Trying to make the chapter long, and I don't really know what else to say now so yeah....bye!
Word count:1394