~2~

Bad to Good News

Megan P.O.V
Until he almost went to far.....
I threw the belt down and walk towards me he wrapped his hands around you neck I start to choke. Eli couldn't help me at all so he just stood there and silently cried. You then took charge kick him in the balls grabbed my book bag, phone, and Eli and ran as fast as i could out the door. You stopped running when you and Eli hid in an alley way I stopped and started to breathe heavy and cough really hard because l couldn't barely breathe. Struggled a lot
Me: that's it we have to call the police
I can't take it anymore.
I ncalled the police and told them where you are and where your dads was. My dad is now arrested. Now I had no where to go but you were almost 18 and was close to graduation.

~Time skip~
School

I  arrived at school and had some class then it was lunch.
I sat by myself and until Daniel and Eli sat across from you
But you didn't notice because I were deep in thought
Daniel:Megan
Daniel: Megan
Daniel: Megan
Daniel:MEGAN!!!!
Me: WHAT WHAT WHa--huh what
Daniel: jezz you were really de--  what happened to your neck?!
Me: oh uh um n-n-nothing
Daniel: so it normal to have bruises on your neck that weren't there yesterday when I saw you
I  look deep into Daniel beautiful blue eyes. 
Daniel: hey you can tell me what is wrong I won't say anything I swear on my life.
Eli look at you and you look at him
Me: we would need to talk in private not in the lunchroom.
Daniel: ok
Me: Skip 7th period near locker room
Daniel: what!! Skip class
Me&Eli: YES skip class duh
Daniel: o-o-ok
~bell rings~
Me: 7th period lets go!
You head to the locker rooms.
Me: ok so I'm gonna explain everything to you so try to comprehend ok
Daniel: ok I'll try
Me: Eli just let me talk
Eli: ok
Me: Ok so about a year ago my mom died in a car accident. Ever since then my dad has become kind of a crazy abusive and alcoholic person so he abuses every day. Yesterday he went way to far and he start to choke me and I called the police. Now he is arrested and now it's just Eli and I ,but for the school part I caught Jason making out with this girl in the hallway and I told my best friend and she went off on him and he got mad and made a video that was lying saying I cheated on him with many people and that I'm a liar and I lied to him saying it was an accident and I didn't do it now people call me a slut and a whore and make fun of me and that is another reason why I cut myself because I makes me feel better and I am depressed and I just do it. Is it's a habit and it's hard to stop and I am all alone because my bed friend moved to California and since no one want to be my friend the only person I had was Eli and we both get bullied for it and made fun of for it and I'm almost 18 so I'm planning after graduation I'm gonna move to L.A. Find my best friend and restart my life and Eli would just be home school and I'm hoping to get a singing career for money because I really don't even have any. So I've been really close to committing suicide the one thing that has stopped. Is Eli and music so I've just been writing songs because I can't sing them my dad is near or he would of beat me.  So I don't even know if any of my songs are good, but like yeah that's about it right now.

Daniel: omg Megan!!!!! I am so so so so sorry for everything that has happened to you. If it makes you feel any better you can live with me and we are both gonna graduate and we can move to L.A. together and if it helps I'm gonna be in a band soon and I do a lot of music and can play A LOT of instruments.
Me: Thank you so so so much Daniel that means so much to me are your parents ok with that?
Daniel: hold up
Hw gets on his  phone and starts texting someone
Daniel: they ok with that
Me: OMG REALLY AYAYYAYAYAYAAYYA
YOU ARE AMA---
I am suddenly by a pair of soft lips touching mine. I was so surprised and amazed at the same time but it felt good and right. But I decided to kiss back. Until it got ruined by someone clearing their throat. Eli. damn it. Damn it damn it Eli . Ugh  he ruined it.
Daniel: sorry
He look down
Me: it's alright

Daniel P.O.V (wow not expecting that there were ya)

I couldn't help myself I had to kiss her it felt right and I already have feelings for her and I met her yesterday. I can't believe everything she's been through. I felt bad. But I didn't regret that kiss though but then Megan's brother ruined it and I embarrassed and started to Blush so all I said was "sorry"
Megan: it's alright
I then felt relieved to. Then her brother then left. You look at Megan in the eyes and then lips I kiss her passionately and then pulled away and winked.

Megan's P.O.V
Holy Shit.............

Hey this chapter is a little shorter. I hope you enjoyed it and please tell me how I did and name any suggestions and name my best friend and i's Jabbie story on jjzdcwdw1020 go read it soon. I sorry I left you on a cliffhanger again. Sorry for any errors also. But like yeah BYE!!
Word count: 1008