Two-Way Note #8

*Your POV*

"Meggers! Good luck with the cafe! I swear I'll visit again!" I say with Snowflake on the leash, waving happily at Meg one last time.

"I hope you have fun Y/N!" She yells back, beaming while waving back as well.

Jogging out the door with Snowflake, I go straight for my apartment, just to double check if I have everything I need. I don't wanna forget anything important and have to buy another while I am there.

Arriving in my apartment, I release Snowflake from her leash and let her run around the house. I walk over to my two suitcases and open them, going down my mental checklist of what I need.

------------

13 Hours Later

O.M.G. I can't believe I'm actually going to be living with ALL of BTS! EEEEEEEE! Fidgeting in line, I stand nervously waiting to get to the plane.

After FOREVER, I get to the place where you put your luggage and shoes, so the metal detector thingy. Walking through it, it goes off, causing me to be pulled to the side. Of course I got a pat-down and all that stuff, but in the end, we found out it was my earrings. Poor me I guess.

I eventually got on the plane, which took off, heading to my future home and new lifestyle, Korea.

------------------

*Namjoon's POV*

Everyone has been weird today. They all keep smiling and giggling, and it's kinda freaking me out to be honest. Y/N said she has to work a night shift, so she couldn't talk, which kinda sucks. So now, I'm bored and confused, but hey, I get to read my book in peace now!

Shifting into a more comfortable position, I continue to read, letting my mind wander and be drawn into the story line.

"Peek-a-boo!" J-Hope screeched and jumped out from behind the couch, causing me to violently jump.

"Don't do that Hobi," I say, slightly bitter that I lost my page number.

"Don't be salty JoonJoon~!" He coos back, making a baby face at me.

Looking down at the book then back to him, my conscience takes over. "Fuck It."  With that, I chucked the book at Hobi's face, knocking him on the ground from the impact.

"Owww! Why'd you hit me? I was just trying to make a joke!" He says, with a slightly hurt tone, but a grin plastered across his face anyways.

"Don't ever call me JoonJoon again, or I'll twist your nipples."

"Awww! You don't have any jams!"

"You said it to the wrong person, plus, I have plenty of jams, thank you very much!"

"True. Wanna tell Jimin?"

"Why not. I doubt he's doing anything important."

Both Hobi and I look at each other, then look to the hallway.

"JIMIN!" We both yell in unison, followed by a large clash on the floor somewhere down the hallway. The sound of a door swinging open, followed by heavy footsteps occurs until he stumbles down the stairs in a rush.

"Y-yes?" He says, with a slightly panicked tone to his voice, but it was mainly masked by heavy breathing, which we assume was from running all the way here.

"You got no jams," I say, smirking.

"Is this all you called me for?" He asks, his face shows his disappointment.

"Well, you could order food for us. Whatever you want." I state in a happy tone, looking at him smirking still.

"Did you say food!?" Jin's voice distantly is heard from the upstairs.

"How does he do it?" Hobi asks, looking at the stairs. "It's like supersonic hearing that is only able to hear the word food."

"Dunno," I say looking at Jimin.

"I'll go order food I guess," Jimin exclaims and races upstairs.

J-Hope slinks away to the trampoline in the backyard, and leaves me alone in the quiet until food arrives.

I wonder what Y/N is doing. I want to be with her again.

-----------------------------

Omg, it's been so long guys! I'm sooo sorry!

It's almost summer, so I should be able to write more though!

My cat has been chewing on my foot the whole time I was typing this chapter too.

Yeah, I have a weird cat. It's pretty much me in a smaller, fuzzy form honestly.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Baiiiii!

*Admin E