chapter 15

jungkook entered the cafe, a little bell ringing at the top of the door as he opened it. he looked at the table where him and yoongi would always sit, but yoongi wasn't there.

jungkook looked around to see if he'd spot the elder sitting somewhere else, but this wasn't the case. so he just sat down at their usual table.

the waitress came to take jungkook's order, but he decided to wait for yoongi to arrive.

just as he was about to text the other, the sound of the bell that was hanging on top of the door caught his attention. he looked up and finally saw yoongi walking in.

"you're finally here, i've been waiting for ages"
jungkook said as yoongi took his jacket off and threw it over the chair.

the older looked at him and raised one eyebrow. "you walked in like two minutes ago, i saw you from across the street. good try though" he laughed.

jungkook was always the one being late, so whenever he happened to arrive before yoongi he as well tried to really make the other feel like he was late.

the waitress came again to take the boys' order, and brought their drinks only a few minutes later.

"okay anyway, i'm really curious to know what happened with that taehyung guy?? i wanna know the details" yoongi stated, taking a sip from his coffee.

"oh well," jungkook started, trying to think about how he should put whatever is happening between him and taehyung into words, "we kind of had a thing last night, and i dont know, i might like him? like really like him and i know it sounds ridiculous because i've only known him for two days but there's just something about him that makes me feel really happy. but it's nothing serious i guess. maybe just helping me to get my mind off things.."

yoongi looked at his friend, trying to understand what exactly the younger was trying to explain to him. jungkook wasn't really good at talking about his feelings, but yoongi somehow always understood what he wanted to say.

"why are you saying it's nothing serious? you obviously have feelings for him jungkook"

"i'm not sure, i mean he just moved here a few days ago, and he let me fuck him even though i was practically a stranger. maybe he's just into that 'friends with benefits' stuff, i don't know. but i dont want a relationship anyway, it wouldn't work out" the younger sighted.

yoongi's eyes widened.

"wait a minute, you fucked him?''

"jesus, do i look like a sub?" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"oh uhm, i wouldn't put it like that, he just, you know, he looks very dominant" yoongi stuttered, trying to hold back his laugh.

"don't let his duality fool you, he's the biggest sub in bed" jungkook sounded like he was married to the other for fifteen years now.

"oKAY i dont want to know all the details jungkook"

the younger slightly blushed when he noticed what he just said.

"anyway" yoongi continued, "you like him, he obviously likes you too. and don't come at me with that 'friends with benefits' excuse. you need to let go of the past, don't already think about the fact that he might hurt you. its only a huge might, and only because one relationship didn't work out doesn't mean another one won't either"

he had a point.

"seriously, why are you so good with words?" jungkook laughed. he was so grateful to have yoongi.

"you're welcome" the elder simply smiled.

————
ew this didn't turn out as i thought it would