Chapter 10 | Unexpected Guest

Sofia POV

The closer we get the more anxious I become because I have questions that I need answers to like how do Nicolas and Marco know each other, why did Nicolas invite me to this party and why did I even agree to coming. Suddenly we stop which causes me to crash into Marco.

"Ouch, why'd we stop?" I asked.

"You know what I forgot to get a drink why don't we do that first." He said blocking my view.

"Why? I thought you were taking me to Nicolas."

"He's actually busy right now so we should come back in a little." He said pulling my arm away from the VIP section.

"We're already here, I'll be quick." I said getting out of his grip.

Turning around I was shocked and a little hurt because I was looking at Nicolas with this blonde woman who had her arms wrapped around his neck laughing at something he had said.

Turning around I push my way through Marco to try and find an exit immediately. I refuse to let that affect me, we don't have a relationship of any sorts.

"Sofia it's not what your thinking she's the one throwing the party." He said following me.

"I'm not thinking anything I just need some fresh air." I said feeling tears build in my eyes.

"I'll go with you I know where we can go and talk." He said putting a hand on my lower back leading me outside.

Marco lead me outside, it was so much more quite, we went to sit on a bench.

"You feel better?" He asked.

"Yes thank you, can I ask you something?" I said hesitantly.

"Yeah go ahead."

"How do you and Nicolas know each other?"

"Well we're actually best friends even like brothers we've know each other since diapers our fathers are best friends actually so our whole life." He said as if he was remembering their times together.

"Oh so you know what he does?" I said playing with my fingers.

"Yeah I do."

"Do you do it too?" I asked.

"Yeah but don't worry your pretty little head about that stuff sweetheart." He said trying to lighten the mood up.

"Okay, that's for another time."

"You ready to go back inside?" He said getting up and helping me up.

"Actually I am, now I should go look for my friend before she gets to drunk." I said laughing.

"Let's go find her." He said as we were entering the building.

•••

Nicolas POV (Surprise)

I shouldn't have came to this party now Mia is all over me which is very annoying but she doesn't seem to get the hint I'm not interested, I can't even find Marco to help me.

It's also getting late and haven't seen my bella anywhere she should be here already. Making an excuse that I have use the restroom, Mia finally lets me go.