Chapter 26: I Like You Too

A/N late update again smh at myself. I'm really sorry but school is starting and I have a lot of stuff on my hands. :/

Anyway, please go check out @ilukesquiff 's story. It's a 5sos fanfic and it's awesome.

Ok lol enjoy.

-Charlotte ((: x

~~~~~

Jessica's POV

I took a long ass shower and changed into the dress Caleb got me.

It fitted perfectly.

I decided on a pair of brown strapped sandals to go with the outfit.

I put on some foundation, concealer and blush. Eyeliner and mascara. Dark brown eye shadow. Baby pink lip gloss. 

I slipped on some random bracelets to complete the look.

At exactly 5pm, the melody of the doorbell resonates through the house.

I hurriedly grabbed my brown Gucci handbag and rushed to get the door.

Caleb looked... ravishing.

A red raglan top and brown khaki shorts, matched perfectly with red Toms.

"You look gorgeous."

"You look ravishing."

We both said at the same time.

"Thanks." we both said in synchrony.

He took my hand and entwined our fingers together as he led me to his Toyota.

After a five minute drive and a few unfamiliar turns, we arrived at Ronaria Beach.

Our hands were together the whole time and even as we exited his car, he never let go.

He got out a picnic basket from the hood of his car.

The cool air kissed my skin as we finally found a suitable spot under a palm tree to set up our picnic.

He spread the red checkered picnic mat and patted the spot next to him, motioning me to sit down beside him.

He opened the basket and laid out the food.

Ham sandwiches, Ritz crackers, apples and fruit punch.

"I made the sandwiches myself," he said.

I laughed and said,"I never knew you cook."

"There are so many things you don't know about me," he winked and flashed me those cute ass dimples.

We sat there, hand in hand, my head on his shoulder and his head on mine.

As the sun begin to set, he turned my shoulders, making us face to face.

"Jessica, I really really like you. From the way you tilt your head back and laugh wholeheartedly when you hear a joke, to the way you frown when you're angry. Everything about you is so beautiful to me. And I was hoping you could do me the favour of being my girlfriend."

I was stunned.

I whispered, my voice came out much more wobbly than I expected,"Yes."

He smiled as he leaned down and placed his lips on mine.

I never knew it was possible to smile while kissing.

But now I know.

~~~~~

A/N Eep! They kissed! For the second time! I know it has been a long wait and this is really short but hey! They finally got together!

I know this is really short. Like really really short. But I'll try to update faster with shorter chapters.