2

The next morning you waited for Taehyung to arrive at school. Seeing him on his bike you didn't hesitate to step in front of him as he hit the brakes and stopped just in time.

"Are you crazy?" He exclaimed in shock. "What if I hit the breaks too late?!"

You didn't say anything and handed him some money. He looked at you with big eyes and let out a scoff before laughing. "Woah, how cold of you."

"Why? Is it not enough?" You asked, slightly confused by his reaction. "I've never dealt with people like you so I don't know if..."

"I don't want your money." He interrupted and scoffed in disbelief. Even though he doesn't come from a very well off family, it wasn't like he was short on money.

Just as he wanted to get on his bike again, "Then why did you take the blame for me?" You quickly asked before he could take off. "We are not close or anything so why would you help me?"

He was silent for a second. "Why would you cheat anyway? You're the best student in the school."

"Only this one time." You replied softly and looked away. If it wasn't for the pressure your parents put on you, you wouldn't be desperate then.

"You know what, I never dealt with people like you either so don't worry, I won't tell." He said nonchalantly as you sighed in relief.

"..however, I do think we are getting a lot of homework lately." He started complaining as you glared at him. "And you know...I tend to say a lot of silly things when pressure gets to me."

He raised an eyebrow at you as you rolled your eyes.

"What exactly are you trying to say?"

"Well since you're so smart, you do my homework." He said as you frowned. "Including the essay that I had to write from Mr Lee."

You clenched your fists. "Let your mom make it for you!" You exclaimed in defense before turning around.

"Mom!" He called after you and smiled widely only making you angrier.

"Don't call me that, y-you're crazy." You said back uneasily.

"You were the one that cheated anyways~ Choi Ha-" he began to say loudly as you immediately covered up his mouth with your hand.

"Okay! Okay! Fine." You said and quickly let go of him as soon as you noticed how close your faces were to each other.

"You can start today." He clears his throat before giving you his books. "Including that reflection report."

"Jerk." You muttered as he smiled happily.

"You were the one that cheated and besides we both know I will never come up with that many words." He defended as you had nothing to say in return. Your dad always said to take responsibility for your actions and that was exactly what you were going to do.

"Make my handwriting a bit sloppy." He shouts after you as you were heading to class with your hands clenching the books out of frustration.

The more days that followed the more homework that was piling up on your desk.

A week had passed and Taehyung still gave you his homework whenever he encountered you at school.
Every night you'd make homework till passed midnight.