6

"Everyone gather around!" Namjoon shouts as students approached him. "My birthday is coming up so that means we're gonna party!"

"A party Haeun!" Nara said in excitement. "We should go."

You chuckled at her comment. "You know I can't even if I wanted to."

She rolled her eyes. "really now? You can just find an excuse to tell your parents."  She went to Namjoon and grabbed two invitations.

"I'm not going to lie anymore, always gives me bad karma." You muttered.

"Take it." She said as she technically forced the invitation into your hands making you sigh. "See you later bestie." She winked as she went to class.

You stared at the invitation until two big hands covered your eyes. You turned around in confusion before seeing Namjoon.

"Hello, Class President," He said showing his big smile. "Are you coming to my party tonight?"

"Well, I don't-"

"-You never loosen up do you? Always so serious." Namjoon chuckled as he interrupted you. "Just come to my party, it'll do you good I promise."

He pats your shoulder as he left.

——————

Class ended and before you could exit the classroom Taehyung blocked your way.

"My place tonight?" He asked as you gave him a frown in confusion.

"Did I miss something?" You asked.

"Tutoring?" He said as a matter of fact as he chuckled. "It's a deal then I'll come to pick you up."

"Wait!" You said stopping him. "I think I missed the part where I said I agreed to tutor you?"

"You still owe me a favor remember?" He whispered as his deep voice made you feel something.

"If tutoring makes you shut up then fine, but I'll come to your place. I don't want my parents to see a boy picking me up."

"It's a deal then, I'll text you the address by then." He winked.

You gave him a smile before heading home.

—————

You sighed deeply as you threw your bag on the floor and plopped down onto your bed.
It was a second that you closed your eyes and someone had already come barging into your room.

"You won't mind if I borrow some cash right?" Yeonjun said whilst walking in.

"Well hello to you too." You said sarcastically. "What do you need the money for?"

"I'm going out with friends, I heard that there's this big party tonight. All the seniors are going... well except for you." He said suppressing his laughter.

"At least you can go out." You said softly but it was just loud enough for him to hear.

"I mean... you inherited all the smart brain cells so there wasn't much left for me. At least I got freedom." He shrugged as you couldn't believe your ears.

"This guy.." you sighed.

He reached for some money out of your piggy bank but you got up and stopped him.

Before you could open your mouth. "I'm going to tell mom and dad." Your brother immediately said as you loosened your grip on his arm.

"What are you going to tell them?" You said raising an eyebrow, trying to keep a poker face.