10

"I'll always believe you Haeun." Taehyung said as you released the embrace.

You looked at him and smiled. He cleared his throat, afraid to ask you a question that's been on his mind all day lately.

"Haeun? Do you like me?" He asked softly as you were at lost for words. You tried looking for the right words to say.

You thought about it and it's true that you do like him, however you would be lying if you said you wouldn't be concerned about your parent's reaction.

He looked at you with curious eyes, checking if you showed any signs that aligns to his feelings.

"I like you Taehyung." You admitted as you could see the weight lifting off of his shoulders. "You said you liked me many times, but you didn't know me that well back then. Why do you like me?" You asked, genuinely curious.

"If I said that I knew it when I first saw you, would you believe it?" He asked as you didn't expect that reply.

"However, are you sure you can handle me?" You asked as he lets out a chuckle.

"I'll do my best." He replied.

"I have a quick temper and very overprotective parents." You added but it didn't seem to scare him. "Do you still want to be with me?" You asked.

"And I'm the school outcast, wouldn't we be the perfect couple then?" He raised an eyebrow making you smile. "So it's a yes?"

You nodded in reply as he couldn't hide his happiness. "You just made me the happiest man on earth Haeun!" He exclaimed as he picked you up in his arms.

"Kim Taehyung! Put me down!" You said wanting to sound stern however it came out with a laugh.

"How did you say my name?" He asked.

"Kim Taehyung!" You warned again making him shake his head.

You put on your biggest smile and cupped his face. "Taehyung." You spoke sweetly.

He smiled in fulfillment as he softly puts you down. He stared into your eyes before placing a kiss onto your forehead.

"I'm so happy." He said.

"Me too." You replied.

"What about your parents?" He dared to ask as you looked away.

"How much I want to let everyone know we're together, let's keep it a secret for now until we get that scholarship. When we're abroad no one can say anything then." You suggested as he agreed.

————

As the two of you entered the school building it felt bad to let go of Taehyungs hand.

"It'll be better soon. One day well be able to proudly be together." You thought to yourself as you were both about to split ways.

"I have to go to class." You sighed.

"Get a seat at the window." Taehyung whispered making you confused. "It's a surprise." He smiled before leaving.

You chuckled before entering the classroom and just like Taehyung said, you sat down at the window.

"Why are you sitting over there?" Nara asked in confusion. "Shouldn't you be sitting in front?"

"I don't really feel well today." You said as she scoffed.

"You look rather happy today." She said back as your smile faded.