Ch.12

(Megan's P.O.V)

Wait what is he going to kiss me! Oh no I see Collin. I pick up a shirt behind me and shove it in Dev's face. "This shirt! I'm gonna buy it!" I held it closer to his face. "But Megan you already have that shirt..." He grumbled. I looked at Collin to see his shocked expression. "Uhhh, Dev I kinda already knew you liked me..." I whispered. Dev let go of me. "And you never bothered to tell me! Do you know how much pain you've caused me! YOU'RE PITIFUL MEGAN!" Dev walked out the door. "She's all yours Collin.Obviously she likes you!" Dev ranted. "DEV! DEV PLEASE COME BACK! YOU NEED TO KNOW."I yelled. I fell to the floor. "I've always liked you..." Collin ran up to me. "Megan... You obviously like him..." I looked up at Collin. "No, I like you..." I put my hands on his chest. "It doesn't matter, besides I've gotta hottie right behind me." He sweeped my hands away, I watched him put his arm around a total fake bimbo, with loads of makeup on. "Aye, can I get your number?" I watched them walk away. I sat there crying. "Hey remember me..." Boe purred. "FUCK OFF!" I ran home. My parents are still gone.... I floated up to my room. And I found the receipt with Boe's number on it. "Hi!" Sally chirped. "Oh! Hi Sally." I wipped my eyes. "Megan time is running out you need to find what's keeping you on earth." Sally said. "I will, hey how come I can touch and talk to everybody?" I asked. "Well, your soul isn't fully complete so it's just like being alive."

"Wait, what?" Sally disappeared before fully explaining. I started crying Again. I looked at Boe's phone number. "Hello? This is Boe."

"Hi this is Megan, the blue haired girl... Do you mind if I hang..."

"Sure cute stuff maybe we can get to know eachother." He purred. Boe gave me his address. "Ok I'll be there soon."