Ch.10

"D-dev I want to know what's wrong..." I stuttered. Dev looked at his paper and quickly covered it. "Look Dev... I know that you're mad but I really like him. Besides I love you more, you're my brother!" I smiled. Dev smiled back half-heartedly. He put the drawing in his desk and turned towards me. "Megan, I wish you were alive..." Dev whispered, his heart was broken. I'm not sure if I should tell Dev I've always had feelings for him. Every year my love for him diminishes just a little, but my brotherly love for him grows. I sat on his bed, Dev sat next to me. "How about tomorrow, you, Colin, and I just hang." I smiled.

(Dev's P.O.V)

I'm so mad at Megan, she is so blind to my love. I should just tell her, maybe it will change her feelings for Collin. IT DOESN'T MATTER! Megan's dead... And I couldn't save her... This is my fault, no wonder she is haunting me. Now she wants to hang with Collin! Bullshit there's no way I'm doing that. Megan stared with puppy dog eyes, she's beautiful. "Sure... We can hang." I forced a smile. Tomorrow is gonna be emotional for me. "Megan, tomorrow I'm going to tell you something important. I hope you can understand what I'm telling you tomorrow." Megan nodded her head. I don't want tomorrow to come, at least not with Collin in it...