Ch.1

Where do I begin... Hi I'm Megan. I'm a ghost... How I died? It all began in 12th grade during history. I was sitting next to my best friend Dev. Dev was pretty normal, brown Justin Bieber hair (Ew.), brown eyes, had a shitload of band merch, yep, pretty normal.

"Dev, it's almost summer!" I squealed. I jumped around in circles. I couldn't wait to get out of this hell they call school. Dev rolled his eyes and pointed past me. I suddenly stopped jumping, there he was the cutest boy I've ever laid eyes on. It was him, Collin. His beautiful hazel eyes, flippy black hair, and the sickest snake bites. I, myself was way out of his league, he likes 'normal' girls, yah know, like natural hair colors, natural face, pretty much anything that has to do with natural beauty. Of course I dressed like him, I had blue long flippy hair that turned platinum white on the edges, dark brown eyes (but I wear grey contacts), and a tongue piercing. Isn't that enough for someone as perfect as him?

"Megan?... Megan?!" Dev yelled in my ear. I snapped out of my day dreaming and smacked him in the face.

"What?!" I yelled. Dev rubbed his face and glared at me.

"I can tell you're off fantasizing about Collin again..." he groaned still rubbing his red cheek.

"IT'S NOT FANTASIZING!" I smacked him again. "Besides, he'll never like me..." I slumped. Dev put his hand on my shoulder.

"It doesn't matter, school's almost over." Dev luaghed. I scoffed back at him. The last bell for the end of the day as Dev dragged me out of school "Can we go home now?"

"Yea, yea ok." I sighed grumpily walking out the school gates breaking free from his grip. The walk home was calming with the cool breeze running throug my hair. Once I got home I immediately blasted on Make Them Suffer. I jammed out.

"MEGAAAN!" Dev called from outside.  It took me aa minute to realize he was calling me over my loud music. I looked out my window, gave a thumbs up, and jumped out my window cautiously. I hope my parents won't notice I'm gone. They put me under house arrest, A.K.A being grounded.

"Mall time?!" I screamed.

"HELL YEA." Dev grabbed my arm and we ran to the mall. Hello Hot Topic.