t h i r t y t w o

thank you for that nine thousand reads😭 why are you people such a blessing💜😭.

If you have any clarifications, any questions, and suggestions, please be free to ask or tell me. I do answer important matters.💜 and before we proceed,

faceu ..... or ..... facteu?

let my mistakes leave thanksssss.

thank you adding (on your rl or lib (idk)), voting, reading, and leaving a comment😭😭

Warning : s h o r t chapter..

Ps. Yoongi sounds like sex whyyyYyYy?!?

-----

Today, was the last day in the hospital. In the past two weeks of confinement, well actually, it was a one week under observation inside the intensive care unit, and a one week revitalizing in the private room.

Dream has been progresing slowly yet surely. Cells and tissues being repaired, no more internal bleeding, no more stress crying, and no more physical pain. Well that's what the doctor said. Truth be told, it was a record none was expecting. Professionals after professionals were sure that it would take a month for the baby to recover from the distress.

Taehyung has been his guide the whole half month. He was interfering with everything, he was the only client he was looking out for, he cancelled his works to supervise him and take care of the left out babies. Taehyung was there to at least be there as a rock and wall for the younger.

The omega was standing at the moment in front of a mirror, staring at his hair reaching the ends of his back. It was long, strong, jet black and shiny. The mirror on the hospital bathroom was enough to show him the edge and ends of his hair, he smiled, a sad one to be exact. His hand caressed the soft locks as he admired what it became.

He was trimmed to baldness before, traumatizing him with that event happening, never again he wanted to have his hair met with a scissor. Yet there he is, a pair of scissor was in his hands, small voices are heard trying to get him to cut his despaired locks.

As much as he loved his hair, the constant reign of anxiety on his entity was spreading out. His daughter was out of the private ward for the moment, several check-ups and tests were being done for the moment and he was there, the threat of the scissors' blade seemed nothing on him. Just as he was about to have the pair of scissor meet, the door flew open, Jungkook was not able to hear the knocks before so the doctor with a nurse and another man came in.

"Mr. Jeon?" The doctor searched for him. He was hesitant to put the scissors down yet his body agreed on it. Muscles, limbs, tendons, and his bones forced him to set the object on the sink before he rinsed his face and face the people outside the bathroom door.

When he got out, Jungkook was welcomed by the doctor, the arrogant bitch, rather the nurse, and Seokjin, with Dream on his arms, fists are clenched as she eat those while wiggling and bubbly giggling with dripping saliva on her chin and gown.

"This woman came here to properly apologize for her fault. Although as we had said before, with your guardian, Doctor Park, her sanction of geing jailed and unlicensed still prevails." The professional said, the omega paid no attention on the nurse who added degradation on him more.

It just that, he was not on the mood to argue or see that plastic face and fake voice she would give. "I'm sorry for the disrespect but it would make me better if you'll send her out of he room and disperse my baby from this hospital. We need rest." Seokjin agreed on the omega so the in-charge nodded, sending her out as the guards went with her, directing her on the court immediately where Taehyung was waiting.