t w e n t y f o u r

An alpha only submits on his or her father. Because of their gratefulness and magnanimous respect, and the fact that they all are nothing without the presence of a father, they submit and they obey. And that is all this female alpha is holding on to. Keeping herself steady and still. Doing her best to not lunge her elder nor fight back.

I respect you. You are my father.. Our father..

"This is what you get for mating with another alpha, you disgrace!" Yoonji, is once again, being slapped across her cheeks by her father. This is not new for the female alpha, her father, and their household. Their father always thought of Yoonji as a disgrace for being a female and an alpha at the same time. Yoonji is a rare specie, female alphas exist statistically in their world in the ratio of five in a thousand. By the probabilities of mathematical results, it really is rare to encounter a female who is a born alpha.

But her father sees the disgrace, he was just like those stereotypical half wolves who only about woman being an omega and a man being an almighty alpha. It was always the I- and Man-centric process.

A woman with a dick isn't really the best sight you could see nor you'll be imagining to start in, honestly, Yoonji has both a male and female genitals. A born lady, carrying a vagina, but being an alpha says otherwise, her clitoris is much flexible and bigger than of the betas and omegas, it is a retractable penis that is shown during her rut or when extremely aroused. Her physiology was all that her father have seen, so he, the father, really sticks on the idea of Yoonji being a disgrace in the family for being unable to bear a child like she should be. Also because being an alpha means no or a very low chance and capability of concieving a baby.

Mr. Min wasn't even a percent expecting his daughter to be an alpha. His one and only daughter to be exact. During the former days of him and his first wife, they always had thought of having a girl baby who is a beta or an omega. His wife had gave birth on a female, a baby girl as planned, he was joyful on the first days,  he was really proud of having Yoonji alongside with his two sons, Yoongi and Jiyoon. Yet the baby came out as an alpha when it was already time. The disappointment he had taken as Yoonji grew age and the filthy comments of his busness partners lead to crushing his pride to pieces enraged him big time, pouring everything on the lass.

It looks like Yoonji became his own outlet.

Her face reddened as her cheeks became swollen at the instant the force from the palm of the older alpha reached her cheek. Crying is not really an option for the alpha but she is a woman too, inside her beating heart, the emotionless facade she shows everyone is a woman who deals different emotions and weights beneath.

It was true, that she had mated with another alpha, Hoseok that is. But it is all because of her lingering emotions, she loved Hoseok deeply and became attached The said doctor is a family friend, he is considered a best friend for the siblings, it only meant that Min offsprings could always count on him during blue days.

It was already a prior knowledge that the female alpha had desires and invested feelings for the mentioned male, and she can't help but strive for it. Her goal is not to crush Jeongguk, but have her way to happiness too. Who could blame her for protecting her brother?

"D-dad.. Hoseok is not the problem, is h-he?" Even with all due respect, her father was being unreasonable.

"You are the biggest problem, smirch! Now what will the people say when your rumor of mating another alpha is leaked! You never had used that fucking brain before doing anything!"

More tears fell, simultaneously flowing out of her eyes, vision blurring as the moments proceeded, uncontrollable sobs and threatening hiccups are to be followed, she also felt like unable to breathe. Never in her life that she felt this humiliated. She felt like shit for being such a burden for her family. There maybe no one watching, yet the accumulated shame and the feeling of being mortified states otherwise.