t h i r t e e n

Because before the birthday of the twins, Taehyung managed to force him, Jungkook, to have the celebration on their house, on the Min's mansion. The young mother was forced to organize a party and change everything that was written on his blueprint. Changed for the better, for Jeongguk. 

The omega can remember how the pregnant doctor banged on his front door shamelessly, letting the neighbors wake up on the crashing sound of the metals as Taehyung fists it. Screaming like a retarded person when the younger paid him no attention-rather, did not open his door to let Tae in.

How he was awaken by the cries of the twin instead of his acting mother's acts. And when Taehyung entered his house, the omega yanked his arms which is fortunately free because he left the kids on their room and drawn him closer on the doctor's side, muttering the words that planted shock on himself.

"I need you to celebrate the birthday on our home" voice laced with persuasion and low-key with a dominating command. Of course, the younger fell on his own confusion and asked for things that would lead on clarity and on his certainty. Taehyung gave no answer at all, just his pure commands of having the celebration of the second birthday of the twins.

The younger wished for the doctor and elder to spill some of the answer for his questions, however, none of it satisfied his cravings. Just a bit of "I just need to see you there" and "I feel like it would be comfortable for everyone to have the party there".

The last time he's remembering the moment, he was already nodding his head on approval on the pregnant doctor. He didn't know how Taehyung got him pursued to have the party on their mansion. Honestly, Jeongguk felt so shy and small as he's literally standing in front of a giant barbie doll house (according on his eyes) before his sight. He thought he'll only see this kind of house on his toys when he was a kid. Well bitch, he thought.

The growling color of black and white looked aesthetic and unreal for him. From the black queued branded and way more expensive than his life cars. Transportation instruments that was parked on the garage up to the jeep that Taehyung owns, every detail of the house and the growing green plants, shrubs, and variety of flowers on the garden made him stand and look in awe.

He was holding the babies on both of his sides. Dream was on the right, and Hope on the opposite. The dominating baby held hands with her brother as her instincts told her so. Tight connection of fingers made Jeongguk's smile wider than it is as he looked down to see how they're doing. It made them look like they were trying to cage their mother in their midst, hugging him may be the right word to say.

He took more deep breaths, filling his lungs with necessary gases and courage before eventually pressing lightly on the luxurious looking doorbell laid on his eyes. Nobody responded on his signal of presence, making him double check everything that surrounds him.

Even though minutes passed, no one was still responding on his silent calls. He pressed the doorbell once more and again, repeating the same process as he felt his children slightly slipping downwards from his waist due to his movements. No one still answered so he just gave up for a moment to fix his babies' position. 

But the address is right. He thought as he lulled the kids on his arms. He waited for more minutes, he cannot put the kids on the ground just to press the doorbell and all.

He was surprised when he saw an unfamiliar car in front of the house where he stood tall. The feeling of relief washed on his thoughts and doubts as he felt help coming on his way. A man the same age as him went out of the car, that was the first noticeable thing on the man. He was wearing a plain brown beanie on his head, complementing his shoes, timberlands. He also was wearing a plain over-sized white see through polo and a jogger with an abstract mixture of blue, white and gray, caging the end of his legs with the tight garter. The man went out of the car and the omega with his babies in hands stared at the man.