t e n

Taehyung's pregnancy resulted to too much cravings, clinging, mood swings, and a really fussing attitude. Jimin didn't know how to honestly cope up with it. Truth be told, he wasn't used on this kind of situation, involving himself on someone with different vibes every damned minute.

Taehyung's womb is small--almost unnoticeable before that's why his alpha didn't seem to recognize it--it was like a basketball, a soft basketball at one.

"I really want to see Jiyoon hyung perform!! Aaaaaaa" Taehyung whined at his mate, his hand was on his stomach, palm directly in contact on the pup inside as he gently rub circles on his soft skin. The pregnant omega called him during his shift just to whine about that concert he wanted to go. Taehyung has been a bitch since morning, the alpha was getting stressed out because of the fussy attitude he didn't know where it rooted. Jimin sighed on the other line, he knew better than to argue with his pregnant omega. The omega was always right even though he is wrong. He's actually losing his patience with the kind of manner his omega was showing, but he knows it's more of the hormones that talks.

The doctor reached his eighth month pregnancy, honestly, he should not be on his mood swings, but he was late. Signs and symptoms of early pregnancy showed and at the same time, the other symptoms came late. Such as mood swings, and cravings. Other than that, his pregnancy and his unborn fetus is fine.

Taehyung overheard once of Yoongi's and Jiyoon's talk. That was when he fought with Jimin about the smelly, disgusting roses he bought.

"You don't love me anymore!" Taehyung said as the roses' odor knocked on his nose. He scrunched his nose in disgust and his tearing up aura was shifted to an angry look. He knows it wasn't the flower he wanted to see, so he quickly threw the purple roses his mate bought. "You got me pregnant and you don't take good care of me! You hate me!"

And with that, he ran out of he house and blasted on their main home, home with his siblings. Only to change moods when he heard that Jiyoon wanted to use one of the arenas they own for a trial concert.

"Babe, you're getting on nine months next week. I can't let you have the time of your life there--"

"BUT IT'S THE CONCERT OF STAN THESE BOYS!! MY PRESENCE SHOULD BE THERE JIMINIE!" Jimin just shutted the call off, not wanting to hear more the screams of his omega directly on his ear, he felt his eardrum shattering at the sound of his mate.

Taehyung huffed at his alpha even though he'll not hear him. Staring at the black screened device as he stretched his lips forward, pouting and rolling his eyes upward before tossing the phone on the nearest couch, only to fail throwing and it landed on the floor with a not-so-loud thud indicating that it fell on the cold, hard, tiled ground. I hate that jerk! Hmp!

He was thinking that Jimin do not understand the idea that Taehyung needed. The word is needed, to be there. Supporting his brother even pregnancy is a bitch, or his and his daughter's life is at stake, (tell about the hassle and possible stress during the concert). He wanted to show his older brother that he could support him like he does on him.

How Jiyoon fought for Taehyung when Yoongi and Yoonji showed no mercy the day Jimin was introduced on them. How Jiyoon became his shoulder to lean on when it's about his problems on his alpha. Taehyung wants Jiyoon to see that he is there or going to be there for him too. That nothing could stop him when it's about Jiyoon's milestones in life. 

He pressed another contact on his phone, wanting some company. Someone to become an outlet when he's backstabbing his mate.

"Hoe!" He enthusiastically said. Since Taehyung got pregnant, and his due date soon to come, his hospital was taken care under the name of Jung Hoseok, an alpha ob-gyne, and a family friend.