Jealous Much? Zach DeWall

I love this human more than I love my own family. So I was like "WhY nOt Do A oNe ShOt On HiM?" So I did tHAT HERE YOU GO YA RATS-jk you're not rats oki bye

Zach's POV

Me and my girlfriend (Y/N) were going out finally for a date night since I got a break from working on the new Set It Off album. She was in the bathroom getting ready while I was putting on something in our bedroom. We plan to go out to an Italian restaurant that opened up a few months back downtown. It'll finally be the two of us for a night. I was finishing buttoning up my shirt when she came out the bathroom fully ready. When I looked at her my jaw dropped.

(Y/N)'s POV

Choose one

Choose one

When I came out in my outfit, Zach's jaw dropped. I had a natural look of makeup on (or none of you're like me) and my hair was done to the side. I blushed and looked down as Zach's gaze never left me. "Y-You look...wow." He said. I blushed as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Thank you." He planted a kiss on my cheek. "Come on, we'll be late for our reservation." He told me.

••••••••••••••

We got to the restaurant and we're seated. We looked throughout our menus until our waiter came to ask for our drinks. He was a well fit man with black hair and blue eyes, and honesty looked like a fuckboy. "What can I get for you sir?" He asked Zach. "Just a water, thank you." He turned to me. "And for the lovely lady?" I blushed, not used to getting compliments from anyone but Zach. "Um, J-Just a sweet tea(or whateva drink ya want), please." I stammered out. "Coming right up sweetheart." He said to me. I looked at Zach who had I bit of a glare in his eye that I chose to ignore. He came back with our drinks and asked us what we wanted to eat. "For the lovely lady?" The waiter asked me. "T-The chicken Alfredo please." I said, blushing.

Zach's POV

This son of a bitch, hitting on my girl! He asked me what I got bluntly. "Just the classic spaghetti and meatballs." I muttered. (Y/N) looked at me as he left. "Zach, baby, are you okay?" She asked me sweetly. I looked into her eyes, and say only saw concern. "I-I'm fine." I grunted, looking around. She sighed. "We'll talk when we get home." She said to me. He came back with our food and we ate in silence. The waiter came back and after lots of back and forth, (Y/N) agreed to pay. When the waiter came back with the check, I saw her pick up a note, roll her eyes, and put it down. "What was that?" I asked. "Nothing." She replied, smiling. I glared at her. "Zach, baby, it's nothing." She said, messing with her hair. That's how I know she's lying to me. "(Y/N), you're lying. You mess with your hair when you lie." I said to her. She sighed and handed me the small piece of paper from the waiter. "Hey babe, ditch this guy and come with me and I'll show you a good time <3, xxx-xxxx" It said. I crumpled the sheet of paper in my hand. She held her head down, looking up at me. "Let's go." I grunted.

(Y/N)'s POV
He was pissed. I knew the waiter was flirting with me. And I said nothing. Zach and I walked out the restaurant.
We drove home in silence. There was nothing to say. And the silence scared me. "Zach." I tried talking to him. He ignored me. His knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel so hard. He jaw was clenched. "Zach." I said again. "What?" He snapped at me. "Are you okay?" I asked trying to be patient with his jealous ass. "Let-Let's just talk when we get home." He said to me.

••••••••••••••

When we got home, he slammed the door and sat on the couch with his head in his hands. I walked over to him, kneeling down to look at him. I took his hands into mine and looked at him. His eyes showed worry. "Zachary DeWall. I swear you're the most stubborn person I know. Now, tell me what's wrong?" I said sternly. He sighed before taking me into his warm embrace. "I don't wanna loose you." He said, his voice muffled in my hair. I looked at him after pulling away from his hug. I planted a kiss on his nose. "If this is about that fuckboy waiter, I'll kill you. You're not gonna loose me, it'll take a lot more time to get rid of me." I said to him. He smiles cheekily at me.

"God I fucking love you." He said. I smiled and replied with "I know."

Finally I did it. I can do things. I'm not lazy. I work hard and shit. Ok I'm gonna stop bringing my shitty family problems into this now.

Arren out.