Merry Christmas-CrushxReader

Merry Christmas everyone!
C/N: Crush's Name
F/N: Friend's Name

Your POV

F/N wanted me to go to a Christmas party she's throwing. So I put on a red and green flannel, jeans, a red beanie, and Vans. I straightened my hair. I was ready to leave until I got a text from
F/N.

F/N: Oh, I forgot to say that C/N will be here.

Shit.

You: DUDE. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE PLANNED!?!

F/N: you'll see. 😉

You:Omfg dude

She didn't answer after that. I was so scared. I've liked C/N forever. I hope I looked good. I grabbed my phone and keys and drove off.

-Time Skip-

I got to F/N's house and everyone was there. The living room was decorated all festive with lights and a tree. I saw F/N with a sweater and Santa hat. "Hey! I thought you weren't coming!" She said, hugging me. "I was thinking about it." I said.

Another Time Skip cuz I'm outta ideas

F/N wanted everyone to play truth or dare. (A/N: these name are made up) "Kyle, truth or dare?" C/N said. "Dare." I dare you to run down the street in your boxers screaming "Bulls in the Bronx" by Pierce the Veil. He actually did it. He came back shivering. "Well I cold." He said.

LAST DAMN TIME SKIP

It finally came to C/N. "C/N, truth or dare?" F/N asked him. Oh God. "Dare." He said. "What's she gonna do?!?' You thought. "I dare you to kiss  Y/N, and TRUTHFULLY tell us how it was." She said. I blushed like mad. "Okay." He turned to me and I turned to him. "WAIT!" F/N yelled. She ran out of the room, and came back with MISTLETOE. She put it over us. "Okay, go!" She said. He leaned in and I stayed put. His lips touched mine, eyes closed. His lips were soft. I relaxed a small bit and kissed back. Sadly, he pulled away. He smiled at me.

"It was perfect."

Merry Christmas everyone.❤❤❤