Visitors from Atlas

Start from the beginning

"Here we go again." Petra sighed before she and the rest of Team USA walked back into the coliseum.

"I should follow." Boris said. "I really don't like leaving Bendy on his own.

"Yeah, go do your thing." Alex nodded and Boris was already into the building.

"What about you, Paps?" Mae looked up at the tall skeleton. "Want to continue cheering for your brother?"

"Just call me back when he is and the rest of his team is fighting another set of rivals." Papyrus grinned. "I'll go to the base to meet the Atlas soldiers for the first time, you go back cheering for your knight in shining armor."

"Oooooh!" Frisk put a hand over her mouth.

Chuckling, Mae blushed. "I wouldn't consider Sans a "knight in shining armor". But, if you insist."

After Mae went back into the coliseum, the group began their journey to the Delta Base. None of them knew what to expect when they arrived over there to meet the soldiers of the Atlas army. Papyrus, however, had one expectation: to meet Weiss' sister Winter, who is a specialist of the Atlas army, for the first time. For Carly, she knew nothing of Atlas. But from Ren, she learned that Atlas was one of Delta's colleagues and Asgore and Toriel were friends with the general.

Soon, they have arrived the Delta Base. What they have found was an airship in the middle of the base with a symbol of a spear attached to what seemed to be a shield. The group watched as millions of soldiers in white marched out of the airship. Via her wristband, Alex began to record it. A nervous Saoirse hid behind Asriel and Frisk and Betty only stared at the soldiers that exited the ship.

"Hey! You're here!" A familiar voice called.

The group turned around to find Steven and his friend Connie approaching them. With them were Alphys and Ivor.

"You guys made it!" Connie exclaimed.

"It is such a pleasure to meet you again, er..." Looking at Betty, Ivor scratched the back of his head.

But then, Betty shushed him and pointed her head at Carly. After he noticed her, he nodded.

"Right. Miss Amber Lightvale."

Good, She thought. He's getting the hang of it. Hopefully.

"So," Alex crossed her arms. "You called us?"

"Yeah!" Alphys nodded.

"Where's the general?" Jonas wanted to know.

"Oh! Right! Follow us!"

Soon, the group followed Steven, Connie, Alphys and Ivor to the main building of the Delta Base. As soon as they arrived, they went to the top floor of the main building. Over there, they were greeted by the general of the Atlas army, James Ironwood. With him was Weiss' older sister, Winter Schnee. Kubo swore that he was seeing Papyrus jump in excitement. The room was filled with silence. But then, it was filled with Ironwood's footsteps. After he was done approaching the group, he looked at Alphys and Ivor and began to speak.

"I have expected to see Mr. and Mrs. Dreemurr."

"About that," Ivor began. "Asgore and Toriel are unavailable at the moment. Strange Games and all."

"I see." Ironwood looked at the humans. "So, these are the heroes who brought everyone together?"

"Indeed, they are." Alphys nodded. "Five humans: Alex, Jonas, Ren, Clarissa and Nona."

"And what about these two?" He looked at Michael and Carly.

"I'm Michael." Michael said. "I joined Delta four months ago. Also, I'm Alex's brother."