Why is Marcus in my house...

Jessica's P.O.V

I couldn't get much sleep cause of seeing martinus' condition yesterday, I mean he doesn't look right like usual. Maybe I should've let him explain? Maybe I should've gave a chance? Oh c'mon for f*cks sake he kissed my..nope no no no no enough

I woke up around 7:30 at this time Alleyson is creating my chores list for the whole week

I got up sat in a sitting position don't know what to do.. I eat when I'm stress so maybe I'll do that I grabbed a Hershey chocolate from my mini fridge..yes its new.

So while eating chocolate I also thought of what to do but obviously I have no friends so I don't know where to go unless the park? Or maybe the mall? You know what I'm going to...watch Netflix all day and stay I mean I have food and water so... yeah my plan for the day it's wonderful.

Since I'm not going out I'm staying in my pajamas (sweatpants and t-shirt) so I got up brushed my teeth , I know I'm staying in my room but I wanna smell fresh.

After that I got my beanie and wore that I didn't want to fix my hair until..
A certain knock came to the door,I opened the door.

"Jessica, Stella and I need to go shopping k?"

I just gave her a stare I didn't have to talk you know

"Ok..and mama already left she'll be home later afternoon"

But I had to talk cause her voice is so annoying

"Ya fine" I said in an annoying voice

"Oh and Sarah she is with Terra our cousin, they are down stairs so you might wanna get you know" she gestured at what I'm wearing, seriously I don't need to change I'm not going to go at a party or wedding, I don't need to wear a ball gown.

"I'll be downstairs in a minute" so much for planing..

I walked to my closet at very lazy speed, I have to look presentable for some reason. So I used mascara and lip gloss, then I'm done. Basically for my hair I'll just french braid it. Ughhhh so much work.

OOTD:

Talk about bad fashion sense yup that's me I just had to so that I'll be too ugly to even talk to them

Few moments later*

So basically, Terra is THEIR COUSIN not mine THEIR COUSIN.

And her parents died in an airplane crash, she has 2 siblings she is the youngest, she is 15 years old.

"So that is basically my life story" she finishes of with a smile, "and I hope you don't mind if Jake, Andrew and I and stay here for a while until we find an apartment for us to live in"

"Of course, sure well I have to go to uhm...to the uhmm"Stella said while stuttering, "Mall?...yes Mall"

"Imma go to my room and call my brothers they'll probably be here around 19:00" She gave Stella a look that I think it's the 'You doing one night stands. Again' yes again I caught her before that's why I knew it Sheryl always do that look, thinking about this makes me cringe cause she is just 13! Thirteen! One three!!

Stella stood up walked up to her room and grabbed her bag, while Terra grabbed her backpack and went to another guest room. Yes we have a BIG house but not a mansion. So guest rooms are downstairs and Carl his room is also downstairs. We have like four guest rooms and the other one is across my.

Since I'm hungry I grabbed food for the fridge

"Hey Hun' can you please make lemonade? My brothers would come any minute now"

"Oh my goodness...please don't scare me you almost gave me a heart attack" I said breathing heavily, "sure I'll just..grab the glasses"

"Esa! We're here!" I heard a deep voice in the living

"Thank you Jessica, and meet me in the living room you have to meet my brothers they'll love you!" She said happily, girl what is wrong with her? I just met you today like an 30 minutes ago.

After I made the lemonade I walked in the room and saw three tall handsome boys.. including Marcus?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
A/N:

I AM SO BAD AT CLIFFHANGERS 😂🤦‍♀️

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR
ALL THE READS

SO SORRY IF I UPDATED LATE I PROMISE ILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN MAYBE TOMORROW? IDK BUT THANK FOR THE SUPPORT 😘❤️

(Idk why am I using caps but, hey)

-B🥀