Announcement

Its a wonderful Tuesday morning I started the day when my alarm starts  ringing I head straight to the comfort wash my face,brushed my teeth, and all those things I do when I'm going to do nothing (it's summer so meaning no classes till next week) then I get out of my pajamas choose and outfit I chose a pink tye dye shirt and grey sweatpants as usual I go back to bed but not to sleep, I check my messages and nothing until...

S.Mom: Breakfast is ready!
Triplets:okieee!
Me:Coming!

(Rushed down stairs)

S.Mom: Why aren't? You dressed?
Me:Huh?
Sarah: Were going to the mall and buy stuff cause we moving tomorrow!
S.Mom: I didn't want you to come but Jeff (Dad)told me you should🙄
Me: Ok...I'll be back..
Sheryl: Ma!!!!!! Stella stole my necklace!
Stella:no!!!
S.Mom: Do it in 5minutes or we gunna leave you!
Me: what time are we going to...
S.Mom: 2:50 am to Norway!

I rushed up stairs
Changed clothes to Nike t-shirt and ripped jeans took my phone and earphones and ready to go.

They're waiting for me in car

S.Mom: ok so here's the money we are all gonna use
Me: I got $50
Triplets: $30!? So cheap!
S.Mom: whatever! Give them $10 each!
Me: No! I'm gonna tell dad that I lost it because you stole it!
S.Mom: but you have no proof!? How is he gonna believe you!
Me: Uhm...
Triplets: laughing*
Stella: Poor little girl! Hahahaha
Me: By...By....cutting my self and tell him that you did it! He's never gonna trust you any more if he knew that!
S.Mom: Fine! Let's just go!

(10 minutes later) time: 8:45

S.Mom: Were here! So I'm gonna pick you up at 9:50 and if your not here I'm gonna leave you got it?
Me: Yup!
Triplets: Okay!

I go the other way and so does the triplets

I go by the clothes cause I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna bring a few clothes cause my sister's usually steals  everything from me....so after 30minutes the quickest I can do, I got my clothes 1adidads shirt 2 jeans and 1 pastel pink hoodie

Suddenly I got a message...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sheryl🐵

S: hey mom said we could extend for 30mins
J: Why?
S: She said its because she gotta pick something up
J: oh ok
S:ok byeeeeeee!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I checked the time its 9:28

So I'm like eh why not meet up with Kim (bestfriend) while I'm about to text Kim I saw Kim by the food court with her.... boyfriend?

I go towards them..

Me: Hey Kim
Kim: Jessi....who are you?
Me: You just said my name...
(I said confusingly)
Boyfriend: Eww you look like a....uhmm is this your friend?
Kim: Hell no!
Me: What?
Kim: Eww you hoe! Go away from us!

It's like she trying to be "COOL" around him..

Me: Kim...Are you ok?
(While I was saying that...her boyfriend winked at me)
Me: He winked at me!
Kim: Ugh! See your a hoe! Pretending it's him he did ugh! B*tch go away!

Then she pushed me..
I never knew a friend would do that
While standing up I saw a boy walking towards me

"Are you ok?" He said. While helping me stand. "Who is he?" Kim said confusingly, "I'm her boyfriend" he said at a very confident attitude. "I never knew a handsome, good-looking,cute, and hot boy would fall with a stupid,brat,hoe, and ugly girl." Kim said nervously.

I looked at the boy confused and he said "I love her the way I see her not what others think about her!" Then he grabbed my hand and ran away.

We ended up being in this coffee shop and he said "I'll pay, just order what makes you happy" and  then I stared at him for around 5seconds then I finally spoke "uhmm who are you?"

He said "Before I answer that question, promise me that they wont hurt you, don't  let anyone talk to you like that, you don't deserve to be punished like this...I mean we only met but when I saw you across the food court I can see in your beaut----(he didn't continue that word) eyes that you look happy but you actually feel scared." "Uhmm...ok....I promise"

"Oh btw my name is....