A Phantomhive Family Picnic

A short imagine for you guys upon request. I don't know why everyone requests Lizzy beating on Ciel so much.. 

I'm growing concerned >.>

Anyway, enjoy!

~~~

It was a warm day, perfect for a picnic, and Lady Elizabeth was preparing to do just that. Bard had prepared her a large picnic basket and some of the maids had already supplied her with a thick blanket. She had dressed her daughter in a breezy sundress with a large hat to keep her exposed shoulders from burning.

"Darling are you ready?" She called through the manor with their daughter on her hip. "Let's go while the sun is still out, shall we?" If she allowed it, Ciel would take all day primping for one hour or two long family outing. "Is everything ready?"

"Yes, dear, now come on before your daughter gets restless. You know she dislikes hats."

"I'm coming, go ahead and head down with Sebastian." Elizabeth sighed and steadied the toddler on her hip. Sebastian was standing just down the hall from them, shaking his head. "Would you like to rush him or do you want me to do it?" Elizabeth inquired a little more irritated sounded than she had intended. Sebastian reach out and gently scooped the small toddler in his arms. "I'll have a walk with the little princess, if you don't mind." Elizabeth nodded and watched as he began to stroll in the opposite direction, "Well I'm going in."

Sebastian nodded and turned his attention to the small tot in his arms. She was the very spitting image of her father. He smiled while tickling her neck just to make her giggle, "Come, we will get you something cold to chew on while mummy murders daddy." She giggled and clapped her hands excitedly, "Oh yes, you're such a good girl. It's quite funny when daddy gets in trouble, isn't it?" Her laughs echoed the halls and Sebastian just couldn't agree with her more. He poked her belly gently and grinned, "Don't tell anyone, but you're my favorite Phantomhive."

"Will you please get downstairs!?"

"Elizabeth-!"

"I don't care about your cravat, you don't need it, we need to go!"

"And why don't I need it?!"

"Because you take too long and when your daughter decides she's tired of her sun hat today there will be no going out for us at all!"

"Put some sun cream on her!"

"You know she has sensitive skin, she breaks out like you do! And it's too bloody hot to put her in a long sleeve! Your daughter wants to go on a picnic today so move it!"

"I am Elizabeth!"

"You've been in here for 2 hours!"

"Elizabeth there are papers that nee-"

"So help me-!!" Sebastian could hear their marital dispute from the kitchen as he foraged for something cold to gift to the smaller Phantomhive. A loud thwacking sound, that resembled a shoe hitting something hard, also surfaced. "Did you just hit me with your shoe?!"

"Get out of your office! Out!"

"Elizab-!" And yet another thwack, followed by a hiss of displeasure. "Bloody stop it, I'm going!!" Sebastian bit his lip in an attempt to compose himself. The thought of Ciel being beaten with a woman's shoe brought joy to his very being. Oh this was going to be a very good day..