27%

"We don't have time for your bullshit. Didn't you learn your lesson when Yoongi beat the shit out of you.?" Hoseok sighed, he didn't want J to ruin his day, but just looking at his face made him angry.

"Where is he now?" J looked around, and Hyungwon giggles at his paranoia.

"He's everywhere at all times. He's in your bathroom, he watches you masterbate to pictures of Jackson Wang, he sees you stub your toe into the wall, he's even there when you think he isn't." Hyungwon said, making him jump.

"Actually he's with Jimin probably having—" Hyungwon slapped his hand over Hoseok's mouth and finished his sentence for him, "A really good time."

"I'm not here for...whatever /this/ is." J scoffed.

"Then why the fuck are you here?" Hoseok crossed his arms.

"It's about J-hope." He looks at Hyungwon.

"What about him?" Hyungwon's heart starts to beat faster, scared that something might be wrong with his friend.

"The night Yoongi beat me up. He came up to me and helped me. He didn't know who I was, or I bet he would of beat me up too...we got to know each other very well and...I confessed about what happen. I let him punch me and when he was done he forced me to come here and apologize so here I am."

"Everyone got to beat you up except us!" Hoseok whined.

J scoffed, "I know it sounds half assed, I guess the best thing I can do is stay out your life forever peace!" He jogs off into them distance leaving the two very confused.

They walked into the apartment and sighed at the mess on the floor. But with music and motivation, almost everything was in place.

Knowing them they didn't finish and ended up collapsing on the bed together.

Hyungwon's stomach swirled with happiness when he realized how amazing it feels to finally live with Hoseok. He didn't expect to be here in the beginning and now here he was in bed with him.

"Hyungwon?" Hoseok looked over and tucked his chin into his hands, but spoke in a tone that sounded like he was hiding something.

"Yesss?" Hyungwon twirled over and cocked an eyebrow.

"I left my phone at Yoongi's..." he smiled innocently and buried his head in the pillow.

Hyungwon sighed for the nth- time that day, "I guess that means we should go get it."

Because they couldn't be separated, they drove to Yoongi's as fast as they could. Pulling into the driveway, they spotted what they assumed to be Yoongi and Jimin.

"Hey Yoongles Hoseok forgot his..." Hyungwon stopped and clenched his fists.

He was watching J-hope and J make out in front of Yoongi's house. He has so many questions. Why? Is Yoongi allowing this? He doubted him and Jhopes very friendship.

Hyungwon felt tears in his eyes but blinked them away, taking a shaky breath he grabbed onto Hoseok's arm, "Baby. Go in and get your phone I'm going to stay in the car..."

Hoseok frowned, "What's wrong?" As soon as he said that he gasped at what he saw.

"I'm going to fucking kill his ass." He felt his chest tighten, but relaxed as Hyungwon tugged on his sleeve.

Hoseok's heart shattered as he looked at the completely lost look on Hyungwon, "please just leave them." He walked back to the car and pulled the hood on his hoodie over his face, reclining back in the passenger seat.

Trying to stay calm, Hoseok ignored J and Jhopes calls, grabbing his phone.

"Hoseok?" He heard Yoongi's voice.

Hoseok turned around and felt bad for not being able to hide the sadness he felt. Yoongi's smile faded, "...you...okay?"

"Do you know what's going on out there?" His voice broke, and he swallowed his tears back.

"Is something wrong with Hyungwon?" Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Take a look for yourself." Hoseok stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

He grimaced. He knew he was taking his anger out on him, but he couldn't help himself.

Behind him yelling and screaming came from all three of the men he had just encountered. He saw Hyungwon peek out of his hoodie, tears streaming down his face.

"My poor baby..." Hoseok cried and Hyungwon came out of the car, running into his arms.

In the background Yoongi was held back by Jimin, who came out in only a towel around his waist.

"IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU BOTH FOR MAKING THEM CRY!" Yoongi screamed in their faces.

"Shhh" Jimin leaned into the back of Yoongi, pressing against him.

"Jimin. Just let me FUCK THEM UP!" He got agitated just by looking at the lack of distance between J and J-hope.

"Yoongi...." j-hope began but thought it was best to leave while he could.

"DONT COME BACK UNTIL YOU FIND A GOOD DAY FOR ME TO KICK YOU ASS!" He huffs and sits on the front step.

Hyungwon and Hoseok stopped crying, and they stood watching Yoongi stress over the situation.

"I'm sorry..." Hyungwon apologized.

"Oh...don't apologize you always do that! It's not your fault." Yoongi came over and hugged Hyungwon, making Hoseok's eye twitch.

"But...Hoseok was one of your best friends..." Hyungwon's lip trembled.

"And so are you...he was also your friend. Friends don't get together with your abusive ex okay hun?" Yoongi looked over at Hoseok, "Do you feel better now?"

"I would feel better if you weren't touching my boyfriend."
________________________________
5 days since I've updated woah!1!1!1
Anyways.
I decided on making this book up to 50% not 100%

I have a plot sort of in my head, and I can't stretch it out to 100 :/

I hope you all ate today!

Thank you for breathing 💞😔✊🏻