12%

Hyungwon:
I'm listening

Hoesucc:
Did you know banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour?
:)

Hyungwon:
Oh wow
I'm gonna go try

Hoesucc:
NO
That wasn't what I had to tell you
I'm just nervous so I'm going to stall as long as I can to avoid telling you the truth

Hyungwon:
Blunt much?
Would you be more comfortable telling me in person?

Hoesucc:
Yes ;-;
Can you come over please?

Hyungwon:
I'll be there in 10

•••

Hoseok paced around his apartment nervously playing with the hem of his tight fitted shirt. His sweatpants constricted his thighs but he somehow felt comfortable in them.

The baseball cap on his head kept his hair from falling in his face. His nervous tendencies led to his lip bleeding. He is trying to calm down, but it isn't working all too good.

He really is going to tell Hyungwon.
He's really gonna do this.
"I'm really going to /fucking/ do this..."

The knocking on his door echoed through his house and felt as if it it went right through him. With his heart in his throat he opened the door to see the man with an adorable smile on his face.

"You look cute today." Hoseok smiled back at him.

"Pft don't I look cute every day?" He ironically pushed his scarf and scoffed at Hoseok's comment, collapsing on his couch.

Hoseok takes a deep breath and tries to calm down but he gets more nervous when Hyungwon notices.

"Is it something serious?" Hyungwon awkwardly laughs.

"Um uh well yeah but" Hoseok takes a seat next to Hyungwon, lowering his voice, "it's a sweeeecret."

Hyungwon smiles so hard his cheeks start to hurt, "is it now?"

Hoseok nods, "For real though. You can NOT tell anyone...this information could literally get me killed."

Hyungwon gives Hoseok a look and gestures for him to continue.

"Remember when you asked me what happened at the party?" Hoseok grimaced and Hyungwon interrupted, "I already don't like where this is going..."

"Long story short. I....fucked...Park...."

Hyungwon interrupted again, "Park hyungsik PARK DANIEL, PARK JIHOON?!"

"Park Jimin."

Hyungwons face dropped, as well as his jaw. He literally stared at Hoseok with the most shocked expression, which If he hadn't just told him something serious he would be laughing at.

"Jimin. Like Yoongi's Jimin?" He whispered.

Hoseok sighed. He brought out his phone and gave Hyungwon the phone to show what Jimin sent him.

"Holy shit Hoseok...." he grabbed Hoseok's shoulder, realizing how tense he was, "Thank you for telling me...this is...wow..."