18%

Daddy long legs:
Hey 💖
Where are you?

Hoesucc:
I went on a walk :)

Daddy long legs:
Come back to bed I'm cold.

Hoesucc:
But you have blankets.

Daddy long legs:
Blankets don't make me happy now get your ass over here.

Hoseok put his phone (staring at his lock screen of some fucking anime girls tiddies) in his sweatpants and looked one more time at the sunrise. He walked into the quiet hotel, almost empty since most people were in their rooms with hangovers. Hoseok wasn't a lightweight unlike Hyungwon, so his hangover went away in the first 30 minutes he woke up.

Taking the stairs instead of the elevator he jogged up and slowly walked to the door. He turned the knob and saw Hyungwon in a pair of grey sweatpants.

That's it.

Hyungwon mumbled something Hoseok couldn't understand, and he just got under the covers, hugging Hyungwon close to his chest.

They stayed like that for a while. Watching the room gradually get lighter and lighter. Before they knew it an hour passed where they silently layed in bed.

"Hyungwon." Hoseok's raspy voice croaked and he cleared his throat.

"Yes." He mocked him.

"Did you know what happened last night?" He hesitated.

"Yoongi found us and beat my ass. We got asked to be in a foursome. We...." He stopped and rolled over to Hoseok.

"We kissed." He licked his lips and Hoseok felt a bit relieved to know he remembered.

"I'm sorry I don't know why I did it, well I know why I did it but I should have done it at a better time, you probably don't even like me in that way I'm rambling but I'm sorry again for doing that and-" Hoseok stopped.

"You have really nice collarbones." He trailed his finger over Hyungswons body and admired them.

Hyungwon felt a tingling sensation in his body as his finger wandered. He thought about what Hoseok said.

"I like you."

Hoseok's finger stopped, and his eyes shot up to Hyungwons.

"I like you." He repeated.

"Y-you do?" He mentally faceplamed at the stuttering.

"Y-yes I do." He made fun of Hoseok once again.

Hoseok was taking in the magical moment. It was the moment he wanted since they met.

And he ruined it.

"Don't cry love~" Hyungwon awed at the sight of Hoseok and pulled his head closer to him.

The muffled sounds of Hoseok's cries made Hyungwons heart throb. They were always touching each other, but their recent contact had finally made him realize that he loves Hoseok more than just a friend.

And then he thought about if he had never gotten that text from Hoseok.

"Are YOU crying?" Hoseok looked up, his eyes red and puffy.

Hoseok kisses the top of Hyungwon's head as he buried his face into Hoseok's chest, letting all his feelings out.

"Before you say anything. I thought about Yoongi." Hyungwon pulled away and wiped his eyes, "he basically approved of you. I know it's too soon, but I was thinking that if I ever move in with you he might even allow that." He grinned at the thought of living together.

"So we are dating?" Hoseok asked for confirmation.

"Yes." Hyungwon squealed.

"Oh okay good cause if friends did this it would be kinda weird-" Hoseok smirked.

"Did wha-" Hyungwons sentence trailed off as Hoseok got on top of Hyungwon.

Hyungwon sat up and straddled Hoseok's waist.

"I was going to ask why you're so good at what you do, and then I remembered you're a stripper." Hyungwon got a bit flustered.

"LET ME INNNNN." The shrill voice of Jooheon interrupted them.

Hoseok smirked and kissed Hyungwons forehead, jogging or the door, "What?"

Hyungwon sneakily walked over, wrapping his arms around Hoseok and smiling.

Changkyun came up from behind Jooheon because they can't even be apart for one second.

Changkyun copied Hyungwon, and they just stood looking at each other, "So-"

"We are dating!" Hyungwon squealed and Jooheon amd Changkyuns faces lit up.

"OH MY GOD!" Jooheon grabbed Hyungwons hands and they started spinning in circles screaming.

"If you can't beat em. Join em." Changkyun said to Hoseok and joined the circle of fanboying.

Hoseok closed the door to keep anyone from complaining about the screaming.

As he watched them happily spin, he noticed something in his peripheral vision.

"Min Yoongi you son of a bitch." He muttered under his breath, picking up a tiny surveillance camera.

"Fuck you." He flipped it off and turned it off.

"Hey Hyungwon. Guess what I just found..."

_________________________________
I
Got noticed
By CherryTV today
I fangirled so fücking hard
If you watched his new video about oddly satisfying things, I'm Melancholyphill/Melanie on twitter :)))

Also this book is turning into just a normal story wtf
There's barely any texting I feel like I shouldn't call it a texting fic 🤷🏻‍♀️