Naughty Kitty

Name: Maki

Age: 15

Looks: Long black knee length hair, purple eyes, cat ears and tail, short, pale skin.

Clothes: Black halter top with white shirt underneath, brown shorts, glasses, blue ninja shoes.

Personality: Kind, weird, bubbly, hyper, tomboy.

Likes: Sweets, animals, cooking, baking, goth/lolita clothes, and taijutsu.

Dislikes: Sour foods, bullies, sluts, Sakura & Ino (basically fangirls together) and chicken.

Ninjutsu: Kuki Kyo No (air panther technique)

Virgin? Yes.

Baby Daddy? No.

*Sasuke was Riding solo at this point in time*

**Sasuke POV**

I woke up in the middle of the night in cold sweat. I clutched my bicep where I had recently been injured from a previous bounty mission. I gulped and wiped the sweat off of my forehead.

I took one last deep breath and laid back down, looking out of the window to my right. My brows furrowed as I looked at a sleeping animal on the tree branch outside.

'What is that thing?' I asked myself as I stood up and walked to the window.

I saw that it was a small neko with long hair. Her tail flicked back and forth a little as she slept. I cringed at the sound of the tree branch. It sounded like it was about to snap at any point in time now.

'Do I wake it up?'

"Mew~" it moaned softly waking up. I looked at her wide eyed and my lips parted at the sight. "Sasuke-san?"

"Maki...?" I asked quietly.

She smiled brightly and sat up completely. The branch creaked again and the look of terror in her eyes rose. I reached out of my window and she grabbed my hand. My heart fluttered a little as I pulled her into my room right before the branch gave away.

She landed on top of me and I landed on the wooden floor with a thud, "Owww.." I groaned softly.

"Thanks Sasuke-San." Maki said with her tail swaying back and forth.

I nodded and looked at her, "So what brings you to the Iron Village?" I asked her.

"Looking for this dude." She went into her back pocket and pulled out a bounty flier. "He's worth 200,000 yen. I could use the money."