Just The Opposite *Request for MyJutsusAndMagic*

Name: Koakai Kushimi

Age: However old Kakashi is :3

Looks: Long green hair, tanned skin and yellow eyes.

Clothes: She wears a black boob tube with red patterns, a grey vest, black shorts, and red ninja shoes with calf bandages.

Personality: She's a loud and proud flirt who loves her 3 genin students (Akane (Girl) Mazen, and Jin (Boys) She loves training and is extremely competitive, doesn't like being beat.

Likes: Her students, ice cream, Kakashi, winning, storms, cloudy days, training.

Dislikes: Blood, cheese, Gai, sunny days and pocky.

Ninjutsus: She has wind chakra release and fights with a gunbai, can also control wind with a ninjutsu.

Virgin: Yes [] No [X]

Baby Daddy: Yes [] No [X]

***

Koakai's students fell down in the damp grass with groans, "Sensai can we take a break?" Akane asked as small droplets of rain fell from the sky.

"Why" It's a beautiful day." Koakai smiled at them.

Jin threw a small twig at her, "It's fucking raining and there's gonna be a thunderstorm any minute now!"

Mazen hit him over the head, "Don't talk to Sensai like that. But he does have a point,"

The rain started coming down harder and Akane whimpered, "My hair is gonna get ugly!" she whined.

Koakai sighed, shaking her head, "Dismissed you wimps," They all stood up and bowed their head.

"Thank you sensai,"

They were gone in a flash and Koakai lifted her face up to the sky and let the water run down her face. She shook her head and then started to walk to the grave sight. She frowned a little seeing Kakashi was there with a bouque of flowers.

He sat them down and stood there for a second or two. Koakai walked over and tapped on his shoulder, Kakashi looked over at her, "You're gonna catch a cold if you stay out here too long." Koakai warned.

Kakashi shook his head, "I could say the same to you."

Koakai smiled and looked down at the flowers, "Came to see Rin and Obito?" she asked a little concerned.

Kakashi nodded, "It seems like only yesterday that it happened."

A crackle of lightnign hit a nearby tree and Koakai jumped a little, "I can only imagine..." she sighed.

Kakashi nodded as thuder boomed through the sky, "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I was training with the kids. They wanted to go home since it was raining so I dismissed them," Koakai answered with a shrug, thunder crackling again.

Kakashi nodded, looking her over, "Do you think that you're prepaired for this kind of weather?" he asked referring to her boob tube.

Koakai puffed out her chest jokingly, "Of course I am!"

Kakashi chuckled as lightning hit another nearby tree and rain started to pour down harder, "Maybe we should get going." he said blinking the water from his eyes.

Koakai nodded and started walking off, Kakashi was at her side. The rain picked up even harder and they ran to the nearest apartment, which was Kakashi's 2LDK*. They walked inside and Kakashi went to get some towels.