"Uh. Yeah, hey Rayan and Rayanna. Now can Elijah stand beside Yanna, and Sierra Stand by Rayan." Sierra was hesitant at first. Her face expression was priceless, but she eventually went and stood by Rayan.

"Soooooooooo. Since I'm y'all's best friend or whatever !! OMG I'm their best friend did you hear me." She said on the mic causing a few laughs. "Dj can you play a slow song for these lovely people to dance to ?" Just as she said that the beginning of If I Ain't Got You By Alicia Keys played. This is such a great song to dance to right ??........ Or Nah ??

A/n- when you read this part be romantic in your in head 😂😂 lol

Me and Elijah looked at each other hesitant to dance with each other, because we both can't dance and cause everyone was watching.

"Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power, yeah"

The music played, as me and EJ stared into each other's eyes, and smiled like idiots.

"Some people live just to play the game
Some people think that the physical things
Define what's within
And I've been there before
But that life's a bore
So full of the superficial"

After, smiling at each other for 10 seconds we entwined our hands, and I got in position to slow dance. I glanced at Rayan and Sierra, and they were dancing away. Her head was laying on his chest with her eyes closed, but she was smiling. His arm was wrapped around her waist, their hands also was entwined together. They are so cute.

"Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby"

Before, I knew it I was just like Sierra. I had my head on EJ chest just dancing away. When I peeked I noticed everyone else joined in dancing with their loved one. Then, I saw Santo just standing there looking lonely and sad just watching.

I felt bad. Like, I don't know why but I think I miss him. WAIT WHAT NO I DONT.

"Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, Yeah"

----------------------------------------------
Location- Grady Mansion
Time- 8:45 pm
Date- January 06, 2013
----------------------------------------------

Unknown POV

We pulled up at Grady Mansion, and I put the gun in my back pocket. "Aye, Trent ? You ready ??" "Hell yeah. Nigga I was born ready." I saw him put his gun in his back pocket too, as we hopped out the car.

All you could hear was If I Ain't Got You By Alicia Keys....my baby. What kind of party turns up to this ?

"Some people search for a fountain
That promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them
Hand me the world on a silver platter
And what good would it be
With no one to share
With no one who truly cares for me "

We approached the Guards standing in front of the doors. I expected them to question us before letting us in, but I guess not. We had to look normal, and dress appropriate, so me and Trent came dressed in a suite and time sense the theme was formal, and we had to wear black and purple.

As soon as we walked it all you saw was lots of people in the middle of the floor dancing, and some people sitting at the table eating refreshments, or eating all the hot wings.

"Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, you, you"