Epilogue

Tomorrow in the park
Third Person's POV

It was time: for the war criminal, who nearly destroyed the city, and the heroic god to return home. Dr. Selvig took out a capsule to contain the tesseract while tony opened his briefcase which had the glowing, blue cube.

Actually, before Today, Thor and Jack had a conversation regarding how they previously acted to one another. Maybe calling each other out during a war wasn't the greatest first impression. 

Jack went first because he did started it and all. "I'm sorry for calling you names and almost getting into a fist fight with you. My size is a touchy subject for me." He rubbed his left elbow in nervousness, but kept his eye contact.

"Well, I apologise for that too. It was rude of me to degrade you and your size. I was frustrated and took it out on you humans. And that is very low of me."

Jack gathered his courage and put his hand out, "Truce?" He said with hope.

"Of course. Jack was it?" Thor happily shook his hand, knowing he can go home with no humans that hated him.

"Yep. Jack Frost. Glad to be in your company, Thor, God of Thunder." He pulled his hand back and did a little bow to show respect to him.

"I can say the same to you, Ice User. Though please restrain yourself from bowing. We are friends now!" Thor placed his hand on Jack's right shoulder, lightly tightened his grip as a sign of friendly gesture, before flashing him an adorable smile.

Jack chuckled at the God– I mean, his friend's attic and replied, "I guess you're right."

"Oh, by the way, thor, do you happened to know anything about Golden Weapons?" Jack suddenly brought up.

"Many. What kind?"

"What about the kind that have weird inscriptions on it?"

"... Do you mind showing me the item?" Thor's tone became serious all of a sudden, which made Jack questioned the change.

"Sure." He went to grab a cloth-covered, staff-like thing from the counter and pulled away the said cloth. The golden arrow shined brightly in his hand as he presented it to The god.

Thor's eyes widened, which worried Jack a bit. "Where did you find it?"

"Uh.. during our fight yesterday, when I was about to get attacked by one of those things, someone shot this arrow at it before leaving the scene. I might've left out some details because it was Clint who told me that. Is something wrong?" Jack asked, and the answer made him questioned things even more.

"Jack, This arrow is of Asgard." Thor looked straight into his eyes, raising the arrow as he spoke. "The words on this are runes used to provide protection and also attack enemies. This type of weapon has been lost in the sands of time for years. I'm surprised that you've encountered someone who knows about this."

Jack was quiet throughout his explanation. He didn't think it was that important. Truth be told, he thought it was just junk or something, not valuable Asgardian Tech. ".... Then what should I do, Thor? I'm not sure if this person is actually a friendly or not. What if they have other plans?"

Thor gave him a serious look, thinking deeply about what to do. ".... If they are willing to protect you knowing they would lose this weapon and possible revealing their identity, they might not be a foe. I'm not entirely sure, but I feel like this person wouldn't harm you, jack."

"If you say so. But I wonder why. What if they're actually one of my fans?" Jack laughed a bit, but he was still unsure.

"If you don't mind, I would like to take this weapon back to Asgard. This is rather valuable to us."