Chapter 4: Loki has a Bailer

A few hours later
GERMANY

When we were close to the area, People ran out of quickly. They were pushing each other, not caring who they are.

I looked at them with a scoff. "Is it bad if I say I'm used to.... This?" I gestured the crowd of people.

"Well, you know how the world works nowadays. Try not to let it get in your head, Frostbite." Natasha said.

"That would be a hard task if I wasn't used to it already." I said sarcastically at the scene in front of me as we were getting close.

She rolled her eyes at my remark. "Sarcasm does not suit you at all, Snow cone."

"Don't worry, Nat. You'll 'get used to it'." I smirked.

"Enough talking. We got to get this guy behind bars." Captain said.

"Aye aye, captain." And I backflip off and landed softly into the nearby bushes without being detected. I gave a thumb up to them before I continued with the plan. I pulled the bush apart slightly, enough for me to see him giving his speech and being a drama.

"Is this not simpler? Is this not your natural state? It is the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel." He said deliriously. This guy is crazy and it wasn't the crazy I can tolerate. Then I let my power out. Ice covered my arms, which increased my strength 5 times than my normal.

I peeked back and saw an old man standing up. "Not to man like you." He said, looking at Loki straight in the eye.

"There are no men like me." He replied, smiling at him. I have a bad feeling about this.

"There are always men like you." He said. Wow, that old man is so gonna die.

Loki didn't seem as pleased or happy at what he's doing. He pointed his glow stick and said, "look to your elder, people. Let he be an example." Then he shoot out a blast, heading straight for him.

Captain jumped in and used his shield to block the attack. "You know, last time I was in Germany, and saw a man standing above everyone else, we ended up disagreeing."

That's my cue. I lunged toward him and punched him in the back of his head and he flew a bit.

"Hey, reindeer. Had anyone ever told you not to raise your weapon on your elders?" I asked, not really a question for him to answer.

"You... The snow user." He said.

"Clint told you about me, huh? Hope he told you how many ways I can kill you." I ran at him again, aiming to knock that smirk off his face.

He blocked by jumping on my back and went for captain instead. Rude! I thought furiously. He and captain fought, and somehow got him on his knees. "Kneel." He commanded.

"Not today." Captain pushed his stick away, jumped up and kicked him to the side.

I whipped my hand and formed an Ice sword. I leaped and swung my sword. He blocked it and we were pushing each other. "Tell me where Clint is and I'll go easy on you." I offered.

"He is still useful to me." He said and flipped my sword away. He slashed my chest, nearly got to my mask and drew blood. I kicked him away with my enhanced leg and He shot another blast toward me, but Captain came in with his shield.