Seeing red and wanting to punch someone in the face, preferably a bitch

Start from the beginning

Mostly because I didn't want to show him how right he was.

The control I had acquired over my emotions was the only thing I liked about me, before getting to WWE.

It kept me going, when all I wanted to do was giving up and going back home.

And now I was crying because of what Roman had said, probably without even thinking.

I had become what I hated the most.

''You are crying! '' He uttered.

''You don't say! '' I sobbed.

He wouldn't stop patting on my shoulder.

Either I had taken him by surprise, or he was just terrible at soothing people.

After I was done, I told him the real reason behind my tears.

It was a relief to confess everything to someone.

And I was glad that someone was Roman.

''I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted to say something sharp, so you could snap out of it. I don't think you are not like those people, Shannon. '' He stated, caressing my shoulder.

''This is your sense of guilt speaking. '' I shook my head.

''It's not true. '' He denied.

I gave him my famous don't-lie-to-me glance.

''Well... ok partly. '' He admitted. ''But you really aren't a bad person, I know that. ''

''Many have been saying the opposite lately. ''

''Well, I'm not . '' He stated, seriously.

''You almost did. ''

''Don't think that I'm forgetting of who you are, only because of a temporary shitty attitude. ''

His arm was still around my shoulders and once again, I was feeling small and protected.

Neither of us knew what was going on.

There had been so many things left unsaid between us, because we couldn't risk putting our friendship at risk... so many feelings pushed to the bottom of our minds, but never erased. We let our actions speak in our place.

We started getting closer and closer, without stopping to look in each other's eyes.

I wanted to kiss him so bad, but I was scared of Dean's reaction. I couldn't ruin everything with him by kissing Roman, but it was too late to avoid it without making it weird and God knows I didn't want to avoid it.

So he did kiss me, so gently I wandered if he was scared to hurt me. His mustache was tickling my nose, giving me a cute sensation of warmth and familiarity. Our hands clasped, I wanted to never let go.

But eventually we did, yet again unsure of what to say, so we just decided to let our hidden kiss remain as such, even to ourselves.

We went to the hotel.

He kissed me again, when we got in front of my room. It was fast and unexpected, he looked like a kid who couldn't help himself in front of a cupcake that his mother had forbidden him to eat.

''See you later. '' He greeted.

Roman went away and I smiled to myself.

As I opened the door, I heard moaning and I instantly saw red. Literally. Wavy red hair was bouncing right in front of me. Eva Marie was on top of Dean. In my bed.

''What the hell!! '' I shouted.

She just got off him and crossed her arms, either to cover some stuff up or to show me how fed-up she was with me for interrupting.

''Hi. '' She said.

''Get out. '' I replied.

''Ok. '' Eva simply said. She didn't even bother to get dressed quickly.

There was no reason not to wave her perfect butt in my face, right? Dean put his boxers back on trying not to stare. Eva got out with a smug smile and I closed the door.

''You were screwing Eva Marie in my bed. '' I said trying to keep calm.

''Well... it's our bed, we share it. '' He replied.

''That's exactly the reason why you shouldn't screw random people in it! Where am I supposed to sleep now?! '' I spat out in less than one second.

''Chill out. She didn't vomit on your pillow! ''

''This isn't about the bed, you idiot! ''

''Then what is it? '' He asked.

If he thought he could make me lose my shit by playing dumb, he was... absolutely right.

''Shut up! '' I said, angrily pulling my T-shirt off.

''No problem. '' Dean grabbed me, with a devilish smile and I gained back my place in our bed.