"Did you have fun?.."

~'He smiled at jungkook and sat up and tilted his head jungkook put his handover his hardened coach....' ~

Jimin looked and jumped to jungkook's movement, jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand "are you okay jiminie" he smirked "ye-yes why wouldn't I be, pppfft" he pushed jungkook away, He felt a bit hurt but He decided not to let it bother him although he wanted to some reason touch jimin.... he looked anxious and bit his lip tonguing his cheek, jimin sees jungkook starring at him, he smiles as jungkook lays back on his lap face first then he giggles and gets back up and snuggles jimin, jimin looks down and he starts to get hard again just thinking about Jungkook Touching him trenches kid touching him kills him he starts moving his hips and jungkook notices his bulge his hands slowly travels down Jimin's leg and back up again meeting his large bulge,
Jimin's the leg starts to twitch, And Jungkook Unbuttons Jimin's pants jimin jumps in fear but then adapts to it,  as Jungkook Pulls down his pants and his underwear his big dick pops up and he licks his lips and spits on his large dick and takes it in, Jimin's eyes grew large as he took his whole dick balls deep and starts moaning he didn't know that he would like Jungkook to touch him tht much... jimin then pulls up jungkook to kiss him " you don't know how much I wanted to do this" jungkook went in shock and took off his pants...jimin then looked at his slightly bigger cock and sat on jungkooks lap and started to ride him, as it was loud and you can hear Jimin's cute little moans making jungkook even more hungry, He then makes Jimin bend down doggy-style and thrusts deep inside him "ah jimin oppa your taking my dick so well" jimin starts to squint his eyes and moan more, After a few more thrust Jimin cums on the couch and then jungkook drops down and licks Jimin's tip and kissed it, jimin gets up and says "you're not done yet" jungkook looks at him with tired eyes, he then sees jimin get in his knees and starts to suck his dick and play with his balls,  he starts to wiggle and Jimin's tongue wraps around his large veiny dick and moans how deep it goes and then jungkook starts to pant more, and he starts to wiggle "oppa I'm gonna cum!" As he says it, the cum breaks loose filling Jimin's mouth and he smiles and slurps it all up even the little bit in his cheek "thank you kookie" he kisses his tip and rubs his face in it and smiles... "did you have fun?..."
jungkook nods in pleasure and proudness tht jimin let him do that "let's take a shower" jimin agreed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin and jungkoook took a shower together and got dressed and later in bed.."jungkook we need to talk...".....

I hope you liked it and I'm sorry I didn't remember about this but I saw comments of people asking me to continue so here I am making it for you and I will be adding more soon thank you so much I love you!!❤️❤️❗️