chapter 17:don't say goodbye

Start bij het begin

3rd person pov

In fairy tail the guild was under construction natsu was seen holding multiple wood tiles, until he couldn't take it anymore and dropped and happy and Mirajane sweatdropped, as grey passed by.

Grey:"that's what you get for carrying to much, you moron."

Natsu:*yells* "WHAAT YOU CALL ME!"

Grey:"you got, a problem?!"

Natsu:"yeah I got a problem, with your face!"

Then the two both started to but heads with one another, very aggressively. Then on the opposite side of a stone wall, was a women with blue hair fangirling over her husbando.

Juvia:"ooh Grey my love I wished you'd carry me like that."

Erza:"Cut it out, get back to work. We have a lot to do so no loligaging understand?!"

Grey/Natsu:"a-aye."

Master makarov was using his magic to increase his size and helping everyone out, with the reconstruction of the guild. Everyone was working and they have been for a while. But where was y/n your wondering, y/n was seen using the devil bringer to help everyone out, by putting a wooden tile up and two wooden pillers then connected, making the second floor.

Cana:"alright, thanks y/n, that things amazing."

Y/n:"yeah I know right, man I still want to know more about it?"

Y/n then started to keep using his devil arm to help everyone, after a hour he got tired and sat on a bench near Natsu and Grey.

Natsu:"man I'm beat. What do you guys want to do after this?"

Grey:"I don't know."

Y/n:"oh let's go do baseball again!"

Grey:"no way."

Natsu:"never again."

Y/n:"huh, oh come on we had fun last time."

Grey:"dude, you call that "fun" do you remember what happened."

Flashback about a week ago

Y/n:"NATSU YOU MOTHERF****CKER I'LL KILL YOU!"

Natsu:"AHHH IT WAS A ACCIDENT I SWEAR!"

Flashback ends

Y/n:"please, it's your fault you hit me with the ball four times!"

Natsu:"you overreacted!"

Y/n:"no I didn't!"

Grey:"Makarov,Erza,Elfman and many others had to hold you down just so you wouldn't kill Natsu, I think you need anger management, before we play any sports or games with you."

Y/n:"OH, come on, remember I um-"

Grey:"yeah you can't recal, one time you didn't throw a anger fit, right?"

Y/n:"whatever."

Natsu:"MAN I'm tired."

Grey:"yeah, I'm hungry."

Y/n:"me too."

As that was said Natsu and happy were both being sprayed by water and after then lunch boxes were in both y/n's and Greys hands.