"Let's just say I heard a lot of crashing on the other end." He chuckles.

"Good to know." I laugh along with him. Life works in weird ways, I'm in the middle of one of the worst experiences in my life and here I am laughing.

When we finally get to the station Zayn parks in the front so I could get out easily.

"Could you, um come in with me. Just until my brother or someone gets here?" I ask him.

Zayn smiles and nods, getting out of the car with me.

When I sit in the questioning room with Sargent Joel, Zayn sits right next to me holding my hand. He asks me tons of questions, starting with how many of us lived in the house, who was the last one there, and did I leave anything on when I left. After he was done questioning me, he moved on to explain the insurance or whatever to me. How they could rebuild my house, free of cost, and give us some money to replace things in the house.

Lastly he explained to us how they were going to figure out exactly what happened, and if the fire had anything to do with the paparazzi, how I could sew them.

"Thank you so much for your time Miss. Parker, and we promise that we will get down to the bottom of this." He says shaking my hand. "And Mr. Malik, it was a pleasure to meet you."

"Thank you again." We both say at the same time. As we walk out, Zayn holds the door open for me and we head to his car.

As soon as we get to the car, I pull out my phone and call Niall. After three rings, he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Avery, are you okay? What did the guy say? What the hell happened to your house? Where the hell are you staying?-" Niall rambled. As much as people hate rambling, I kinda love it. It shows that Niall actually cares about my well being. It's a nice replacement while Ben is gone.

"Niall, I'm fine. Where are you right now?" I ask. "And how's Ellie?"

"Were back at the house. And she's fine, she's in Perrie's room and I think they're painting her nails?"

"Could I talk to her?" I ask. It's only been a few hours and I miss her little voice.

"Yea, sure." I hear him say. I could faintly hear him walking up stairs and then knocking on the door. Then I heard the phone being passed on.

"Mommy!" Ellie cheers into the phone.

"Hey Baby girl, how are you?" I ask smiling into the phone.

"I'm good Mommy, NiNi bought me lunch and then I have a girls night with Eleanor and Perrie. How are you? Are you coming soon? NiNi said were going it have a sleep over!" She says excidedly.

"I'm glad you're having a good day baby, but I think you and mommy are going to stay in a hotel for a little bit. How does that sound?"

"No mommy I want to stay here!" She screams and I can hear her voice break. "Mommy! I don't wanna leave!" She cries.

"Ellie, stop yelling please." I ask her.

"Mommy I wanna stay here! I wanna have a tea party and go swimming and have a sleepover!" She is now sobbing on the other side of the phone.

"Elizabeth, stop whining please. Mommy will be there soon, then were going to go to the store for a little bit and then were going to a hotel. " I tell her in a stern voice.

"No mommy, no, no, no, no, no, no!" She repeats over and over again.

I move the phone away from my mouth for a second to tell Zayn to go over behind my house so I can pick up my car. He nods and takes the next right to my house.