Chap6: Expect the Unexpected

Magsimula sa umpisa

J: sure I guess.

when Rih came in I was already very uncomfortable she was wearing this short ass dress and some heels looking like somebody hoe.. I went back to edit the song and she said something.

Rih: so what you working on babe *behind Jay massaging his shoulders*

J: okay.. one don't call me babe, baby or anything in-between. I am happily married... and two I am editing a few track that me and Ye worked on.

Rih: Oh okay * rubbing Jay's chest* you looked stressed .. let me help you with that. *sitting on Jay's lap*

J: *hesitating*

Before I could say anything else Rihanna lips crashed into mine. I can't say I didn't like it because I didn't pull away. she started kissing my neck and before I knew it she was wiping Jr out. I wasn't hard she put it in her mouth but it felt like wet stuff on my dick.. shit Jay why aren't you getting hard.. okay this is awkward..

J: *pulling Jr. out of Rihanna mouth and putting it in his pants* can I ask you to leave this is very weird.

Rih: I thought you liked it. *shocked*

J: obviously I didn't if I wasn't hard.

Rih: so I mean Nothing to you

J: damn right get out please.

Rih: okay but you gone miss me *leaving*

J: yeah yeah

I finished editing the first song and Ye came in with my food. we ate and I told Ye everything that happened when I left.

Ye: that bitch must not know how to suck if you wasn't hard.

J: I don't know what the fuck she was doing. it was weird...

we finished editing so I was about to leave.

J: alright Ye.. I will see you later man. *dapped him up and left*

when I was on the way home I was trying to find out how I was going to explain this to Bey. I know I had to tell her. I hope she believe me.. I'm sure she will.

**Bey Pov

I was at home thinking about what happened with Lyndell today. I had to tell Jay. I hope he doesn't get to mad. my thought were interrupted where the door knob turned.. it was jay

B: Hey baby *kiss Jay*

J: Hello my Queen..how was your day.

B: it was okay.. we need to talk

J: okay.. I need to tell you something.

B: what is it.

J: Today when I was at the studio Rihanna my ex girlfriend came in. we talked for a little while and then she came on to me. I told her I was happily married and she... kissed me and went down on me.. I didn't lead her on I was very uncomfortable because I wasnt getting hard because she don't know how to properly suck dick.. it was weird and I'm sorry babe ............. Bey Bey please say something.

B: That happened to me too but he didn't for down on me.

J: WHAT...

B: hold up.. I'm going to need you to lower your voice..

J: HOW CAN I BE CALM WHEN SOME OTHER NIGGA KISSING MY LIPS..

B: SAME REASON I'M CALM THAT A BITCH PUT HER MOUTH ON MY DICK.. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

J: .....

B: that what I tho-

J: who was it.

B: does that matt-

J: BEYONCE WHO WAS IT..!!

B: LYNDELL DAMN.. *leaving*

J: where you going

B: to hell if I don't pray *slams door*

I was so upset... not at the fact that he kissed somebody else and got head from somebody else but the fact that I was calm when he explained his story and didn't get mad but when I kiss another man he starts yelling and getting upset.. we did the exact same thing and it's a problem because I did it... I went to Solange house I was to heated to look at him right now.

Solo: Hey Thu Thu... what you doing here

B: can I crash here tonight.

Solo: Yea.. you know I don't mind... can I ask what happened..

B: Jay told me * told everything that happened since Jay walked in the house until she walked out*

Solo: so what you mean to tell me he mad but he did the same thing..

B: Yes and that's why I'm mad.

Solo: its okay Thu he will come around.. well it kind of late if you need anything get it, don't wake me up.. you know where the guest room is so goodnight..

B: thanks again solo

Solo: that's what sister are for

*

*

**??? Pov

???: Hey babe.. did you do it.

???: yeah

???: okay good..

we go to go lay down in my bed and made out for a few minutes and then we went to bed

???: I love you baby

???: love you too *smiling*

__________________________________

Hahaha I'm so evil

5+ comments

- Iwokeuplikediss_

P.S.

Stay flawless and turn that cherry out